Adama Traore

mwj

XujHL.gif?noredirect

Do you think this will be Traore when he gets to Stoke

Maybe the same will happen which happened at Smal Heath :lol:

'He disappeared halfway through a medical!' The footballer who got away

Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett tells a bizarre story about a potential signing who had a change of heart and left halfway through his medical.

The player - who remains unnamed - had his head turned by another club offering more money.

"We had one (signing) that took about five weeks and we had a medical and he got through half of the medical and he disappeared," he recalled.

"I won't name the name but he ended up in Scotland two days later signing for another team. You've just got to take it on the chin and crack on."

This clip isoriginally from 5 live Sport, Tuesday 4th August 2015.

This will be a great signing for Stoke.

Watch Segunda (Spain second tier) for a living (so watched all of Barca B's games) and him in the Prem is a scary thought. Physical ability is freakish and ability on the ball ever-improving.

Think Gabby but with more explosiveness, more ability and a bloody load more potential.

Watch Segunda (Spain second tier) for a living (so watched all of Barca B's games) and him in the Prem is a scary thought. Physical ability is freakish and ability on the ball ever-improving.

Think Gabby but with more explosiveness, more ability and a bloody load more potential.

Gabby with a brain?

so basicly think not gabby

• Like 2

What is your job?

I can see Mark Hughes putting the kid to sleep after 5 minutes of talking, whereas Tim will have him laughing. Plus BH is the best facility in the land. Flash the European Cup and sign the player up!

I am confident that if he still wants to meet us after meeting stoke, he will choose us

As sherwood is a brighter charchter, better facilities, better stadium, larger fanbase

And also brum isnt a dump like stoke 

I am confident that if he still wants to meet us after meeting stoke, he will choose us

As sherwood is a brighter charchter, better facilities, better stadium, larger fanbase

And also brum isnt a dump like stoke 

+ Facial.

If Tim wants to sign him and he turned up, met with Tim and saw our facilities, I think he would sign for us. No disrespect to Stoke, I just fancy Tim smooth talking him and I know our facilities are meant to be pretty impressive...

ABte3W.jpg

So I spotted this chap on my train this morning!!  I was travelling from London to Manchester (Sparky obviously got off at Stoke), so he certainly wasn't involved in the wining and dining of Mr Traore in Stoke's finest eateries last night.

I eventually plucked up the courage to ask him if he was on his way to meet up with a potential new signing (about the time he was getting off).  At that point he genuinely looked at me as if I was the slime that had just crawled up from the sewer!  Now, was that the actions of a manager upset that had just lost out on a player or is he just a grumpy ****er who took exception to a random bloke noseying into his business?

You decide!

• Like 2

Â