Adama Traore

mwj

Surely if Stoke want to sign this kid they need to keep him as far away from Stoke as possible until he has signed on the dotted line  

ha ha

to be honest they'll probably blindfold him and put a sack over his head on route

but in seriousness, i don't know many players who turn up to a club, get wined and dined and given the exec treatment with Bojan and others bumming him in the face then turn round and go 'actually i just wanna nip down to Birmingham just to be sure'

He may have a medical with them, means nothing he can still have a medical with us and decide who he wants to join

If he has a medical with them I'd be very surprised if he had a medical anywhere else.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned as I don't feel we need another attacking player, I'd rather we strengthened our defence.

Stoke are a decent side, Hughes has done well with them and our history counts for little when you consider where we have been the last 5 years.

it feels like we are just there to force Stoke to act quickly, maybe even pay more, who knows, but either way I don't think we are in for him.

Love to be proven wrong, but nothing to be bitter about.

Totally agree with the sentiments about who we should sign and where Stoke are today relative to us. Its a sad fact but they are more successful at the moment. We may have a bigger history but so do many other clubs. Given some of the posts on this thread it would not surprise me one bit if links to it were being posted and laughed at on a Stoke forum. Echos of us with Leicester last week?

Good signing for us but I seriously doubt it will happen and not where we should be spending our money.

I don't mind losing out to a player to Stoke. Could totally understand it and say fair play to them both.

However how some are reacting by saying they think we are a more attractive prospect is nothing like how those Leicester fans reacted, nor how some Stoke fans are reacting now. It was all "why the **** would he go there" and "**** Villa?????!!!!" as though we are some shit hole club from the arse end of nowhere. At least we are reasonably respectful on here, in my opinion.

Anyway, none of that shit matters does it.

• Like 1

I'm not concerned as I don't feel we need another attacking player, I'd rather we strengthened our defence.

Stoke are a decent side, Hughes has done well with them and our history counts for little when you consider where we have been the last 5 years.

it feels like we are just there to force Stoke to act quickly, maybe even pay more, who knows, but either way I don't think we are in for him.

Totally agree with the sentiments about who we should sign and where Stoke are today relative to us. Its a sad fact but they are more successful at the moment. We may have a bigger history but so do many other clubs. Given some of the posts on this thread it would not surprise me one bit if links to it were being posted and laughed at on a Stoke forum. Echos of us with Leicester last week?

Good signing for us but I seriously doubt it will happen and not where we should be spending our money.

totally disagree with you there i think quality in the right mid has to be improved significantly if we can get a talent like this could be the final piece to the puzzle to the creativity and attacking sense to our team we currently dont have a quality rw or rm!!!

When Villa last won a major trophy, this lad hadn't yet been alive for a whole year :(

He is 6 :o

image-2-for-aston-villa-v-juventus-galle

Wonderkid ;)

"The Aston Villa, Intertoto and Peace Cup winners!? Get me to the medical!"

only if that small blonde guy is still playing

totally disagree with you there i think quality in the right mid has to be improved significantly if we can get a talent like this could be the final piece to the puzzle to the creativity and attacking sense to our team we currently dont have a quality rw or rm!!!

I did not say he was a bad signing, in fact quite the opposite. I'm just worried about our defence as we shipped a lot of goals in the recent run of friendles so I'd rather we looked at defenders. I

If money is not a problem I'd like both but the main reason I think we will not get him is that Stoke, like it or not, seem to be in pole position. 

Edited by Harry

When Villa last won a major trophy, this lad hadn't yet been alive for a whole year :(

He is 6 :o

image-2-for-aston-villa-v-juventus-galle

Wonderkid ;)

"The Aston Villa, Intertoto and Peace Cup winners!? Get me to the medical!"

only if that small blonde guy is still playing

Give me a second to find my heat maps.

• Like 1

He may have a medical with them, means nothing he can still have a medical with us and decide who he wants to join

We don't do medicals, we do facials. Let's do that and then let him decide.

No one can resist a Sherwood facial surely.

We don't do medicals, we do facials. Let's do that and then let him decide.
No one can resist a Sherwood facial surely.
He won't know what's hit him, he'll be like a plasterer's radio when Tim's finished.

A bollock pollock

• Like 2

Medicals with two clubs has happened before. Who was that goalkeeper MON was after who came to us for a medical and talks before going to Sunderland and signing for them

Gordon. Remember how gutted I was. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

he was an utter bell end and spent most of his time injured, he also taunted us saying he'd joined a bigger club, worked out well for him.

Â