Adama Traore

mwj

Brendan McLoughlin ‏@bren_mcloughlin 5m5 minutes ago

A Traore held talks with #avfc yest & #scfc today before flying home to mull over decision. Believe AV offer better but Barca pals at Stoke

How reliable is this guy?

Interesting if true. Starting to think our interest may be genuine.

Do players really follow their pals like that? He should use his head not his heart IMO, it's a long career. If that still means Stoke then fair play, I won't begrudge him or them, but I hope he's a bit more adult about it than that suggests.

School time is over.

He's a journo who writes for The Times, The Mirror, Express and BBC Sport.....He normally tweets things after they happen.

Hes the boy who bbc fell out with Rangers over. They are refusing to cover their games now i believe.

A Traore held talks with #avfc yest & #scfc today before flying home to mull over decision. Believe AV offer better but Barca pals at Stoke

Well he has well and truly covered his arse there hasn't he, if he goes to either of us he is covered and if he goes to neither he is covered. Quite an amazing feet of arse covering in so few characters.

Shame he couldn't get the main detail right in terms of the order of the clubs he visited....

• Like 1

So, tell me Trent, do you think we will land this chap?

Well.... we've got some plus points, they've got some plus points.... but then he may decide to stay in Spain..... ;)

Honestly I've no idea.

I know Sherwood rates him, I know we are trying and I know there has been contact. 

Sherwood has a pretty impressive record of landing targets this summer and those around him have done a sterling job so if they don't ce la vie I will be happy that they tried and with what we have got and get.

• Like 1

Well.... we've got some plus points, they've got some plus points.... but then he may decide to stay in Spain..... ;)

Quite an amazing feat of arse covering in so few characters  :) 

Er... yeah... that was the joke. 

• Like 2

The fact that we are genuinely in for this lad leaves me comfortable that even if we don't land him, we will go out and get our plan B and he is unlikely to be a Tonev style pile of shit.

That's the difference this summer. So yeah, ce la vie

• Like 3

The fact that we are genuinely in for this lad leaves me comfortable that even if we don't land him, we will go out and get our plan B and he is unlikely to be a Tonev style pile of shit.

That's the difference this summer. So yeah, ce la vie

Or just a Tonev shit... get it!  Ton-of-shit. Boom boom  :D

Yeah yeah i'm going.

• Like 2

How reliable is this guy?

Interesting if true. Starting to think our interest may be genuine.

Do players really follow their pals like that? He should use his head not his heart IMO, it's a long career. If that still means Stoke then fair play, I won't begrudge him or them, but I hope he's a bit more adult about it than that suggests.

School time is over.

He's a journo who writes for The Times, The Mirror, Express and BBC Sport.....He normally tweets things after they happen.

Hes the boy who bbc fell out with Rangers over. They are refusing to cover their games now i believe.

Brendon is a decent journo, Used to enjoy his match reports on Villa when he worked for Express and Star, if he isn't a villa fan then he has a decent affinity for us.  Saying that i'm not sure how close his links are to the club now he's working for national rags.

They keep saying his barca pals.

Aren't they 4 or 5 years older than him? As he's just out of the academy I can't imagine they're "pals". Ex-Colleagues, maybe.

Spainish speakers anyway, Yeah Munisea and Bojan are a bit older but think Stoke have signed someone from Barca B this season?

What nationality is this lad anyway, with the name I presume he's of African descent so you could balance this out by saying we have plenty of French speakers in our dressing room.

Are Liverpool totally out of this race now?

They keep saying his barca pals.

Aren't they 4 or 5 years older than him? As he's just out of the academy I can't imagine they're "pals". Ex-Colleagues, maybe.

Spainish speakers anyway, Yeah Munisea and Bojan are a bit older but think Stoke have signed someone from Barca B this season?

What nationality is this lad anyway, with the name I presume he's of African descent so you could balance this out by saying we have plenty of French speakers in our dressing room.

Are Liverpool totally out of this race now?

Born and raised in Catalunya, of Malian descent according to wiki. I really doubt language will have anything to do with it anyway.

All this flair, all this attacking bombast, makes me think Sherwood has 'Ride of the Valkyries' pumping in his office when drawing up transfer plans.  Smells like victory.

Please keep posting my knowledge of the English language has improved considerably this summer

• Like 1

Â