Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

You can see he's got ability, looking forward to him catching up fitness-wise.

I think he lacked a bit of confidence early on, couple of overhit passes didn't help him.

Would definitely stick with him in the XI for Utd to give him a boost.

More to the point, it's apples and oranges - Veretout is a creative player, Sanchez is La Roca. 

Sanchez offers more than Westwood defensively, Veretout offers more than Westwood attack-wise. Should be those two with the amazing Gana.

• Like 1

More to the point, it's apples and oranges - Veretout is a creative player, Sanchez is La Roca. 

Sanchez offers more than Westwood defensively, Veretout offers more than Westwood attack-wise. Should be those two with the amazing Gana.

Yep, being able to bring Sanchez on to firm up the defence when we're ahead is a real bonus. I hope and think that's how he'll be used.

I thought it was a real baptism yesterday against a team known for their high intensity pressing game. Just seeing how little time you get on the ball would have been a great eye opener.

He clearly loves to put his foot on the ball and find the best option so once he gets used to the pace of things he will be invaluable I think.

This..

Yep, being able to bring Sanchez on to firm up the defence when we're ahead is a real bonus. I hope and think that's how he'll be used.

I second this. If we're winning with about half an hour to go, especially whilst the new players are settling in, I reckon Veretout will make way for Sanchez regularly. 

Â