Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I'm hopeful for him and willing to give him time. I wouldn't mind seeing him benched for a couple of games until he's ready for 90 minutes but I hope he's soon up to speed and a first team regular.

Edited by 82Villan

We've played 2 very high tempo games which will be a shock to the system coming from a slower league but it'll stand all. The signings in good stead in the long run. Palace will be another hectic 90 min and I hope he plays more centrally as he was a bit exposed on the right but still did a decent job.

He'll be fine - he did pretty well against Palace but needs a bit more fitness and time before he can really shine. You can see he has something to offer.

Can you see into the future?  ;)

• Like 2

He'll be fine - he did pretty well against Palace but needs a bit more fitness and time before he can really shine. You can see he has something to offer.

Can you see into the future?  ;)

more importantly what score did it finish as need go Paddy Power and make a bet

• Like 2

Needs to come back in for Sundeland in my view, we got dominated in midfield, poor management from sherwood not changing it sooner

For who?

Westwood / Gueye / Sanchez have all put in some good performances this season. Probably our strongest 3 members of the team.

Needs to come back in for Sundeland in my view, we got dominated in midfield, poor management from sherwood not changing it sooner

For who?

Westwood / Gueye / Sanchez have all put in some good performances this season. Probably our strongest 3 members of the team.

He needs to come in for Gabby, play Grealish behind Gestede/Ayew with Traore coming on as sub 2nd half. To build his match fitness he has to play 90 mins against Notts County

For who?

He needs to come in for Gabby, play Grealish behind Gestede/Ayew with Traore coming on as sub 2nd half. To build his match fitness he has to play 90 mins against Notts County

So play 4 central midfielders? With Grealish centrally behind a central striker? We'd have no width at all.

For who?

So play 4 central midfielders? With Grealish centrally behind a central striker? We'd have no width at all.

The width comes from the full backs. Bacuna created a number of chances/goals for Benteke with crosses from full back and Amavi has already shown his attacking promise.

Westwood and Sanchez are both DM so for me you choose one or the other then depending on formation it's Gueye and Veretout. Hopefully he plays in a 2 with Gueye against County and does well. If we play a 3 he plays every time at the minute but probably loses out in a 2 in the PL until he finds his feet so against Sunderland I think he'll be back on the bench as at home we need more attacking intent.

For who?

I would personally drop westwood thought he was quite poor yesterday.

sancez was really impressive yesterday. him and gueye looked real good together

Â