Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Didnt lose the ball and has a great touch but nothing much from him today. Excited to see more though.

not an excuse but I think he is the type of player who will be brilliant at home when we are trying to break down teams who sit deep

I think this lad will be brilliant for us everywhere. Only drawback is I think it will take him a little longer to adjust than the other players we've brought in. Maybe I'm wrong but I get the impression that he is quite shy and a bit more withdrawn and therefore will need to be brought out of his shell a little. Definitely looked far more assured in the second half and gave us a couple of glimpses of shear class with a couple of balls into the channels. Once his fitness is 100% and he realises he can handle the pace and control the midfield I think his confidence will grow and he will be awesome.

• Like 2

Agree Trent. There is a class player in there, once his fitness picks up and he gets to now his team mates a bit more we will have some player.

I think if he came in on his own last year he would've been one of our best players.

The fact that he looks to be as good as 4 or 5 of our players in our squad now proves that we've progressed in the transfer window. Excited to see what this guy can do.

Â