Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

He was pretty average, played a lot of sideways passes and passes backwards. There were a couple of occasions where I thought he could have tried to thread a ball through but he decided against the risk and played a safer pass back.

He's been here two days and I'm not going to judge him on 45 minutes of football. He showed some good glimpses, I think he'll come good but for now Gueye is going to be our star in midfield

• Like 1

Too many forget that it all about confidence. Even the greatest players need it. The lad has only been at the club less than a week and like others will take a while to settle.

Less than a week? Try 1 day. I'll make a judgement in 6 months. 

• Like 2

During his first ten minutes he made plenty of okay passes and a couple of good long passes. He then tried a short pass to the edge of the Forest box and gave the ball away. He was obviously affected by that because he then kept it too simple. A few nerves I suspect.

Do people expect hat tricks and assists in one meaningless game?! This guy will be class once we have a settled team in place

It's a brand new team no ones how it will pan out yet. I remain confident that we will be fighting for top 10 this year

Do people expect hat tricks and assists in one meaningless game?! This guy will be class once we have a settled team in place

It's a brand new team no ones how it will pan out yet. I remain confident that we will be fighting for top 10 this year

Yes

I guess in our hearts we were hoping he was going to come on half-time and bow us all away.

Never really going to happen after the week he has just had.

I think Sherwood has options now and will bring him in when he feels he is ready.

Do people expect hat tricks and assists in one meaningless game?! 

Literally nobody has hinted that or suggested anything like that. All i see is people commenting that he was average for the 45mins. Not saying anything about his future ability or his current ability. Just that he was average in 1 game.

Our savior 2 days ago

Signed yesterday

Shit today

Love Villatalk!!

Again, nobody is saying this. Your post is just as stupid as those who you appear to be quoting (which is nobody).

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Veretout tout tout tout

Told the Foxes go f**k you

Veretout tout tout tout

You're a Villan through and through

To the left, to the right

Spreads the ball like Platini

Veretout tout tout tout

Beats that snake at Man City

Very good!  Just a minor change needed though - should it only be 3 tout's rather than 4? Because you are saying one for the name at the start anyway...

Noticed Jack pronounced his name "Vera to" during commentary.....so you're right, it sounds better with 3 touts....

Vere tout tout tout

Told the Foxes go f**k you

Vere tout tout tout

You're a Villan through and through

To the left, to the right

Spreads the ball like Platini

Vere tout tout tout

Beats that snake at Man City

Edited by Gary Thomas

Our savior 2 days ago

Signed yesterday

Shit today

Love Villatalk!!

Again, nobody is saying this. Your post is just as stupid as those who you appear to be quoting (which is nobody).

From what I saw online, I thought he was pretty shit for that 45.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Our savior 2 days ago

Signed yesterday

Shit today

Love Villatalk!!

From what I saw online, I thought he was pretty shit for that 45.

ugh. really? he said he was shit for the 45 mins. not that he is shit. He didnt go from thinking he was the saviour to thinking he was a shit player. Was just commenting on the game itself.

And if he is using this one post to generalise all of villatalk   ("Love Villatalk!!"), then my point that his post is stupid still remains

Edited by gharperr

Â