Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Demitri_C, on 02 Aug 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

Do people expect hat tricks and assists in one meaningless game?! This guy will be class once we have a settled team in place

It's a brand new team no ones how it will pan out yet. I remain confident that we will be fighting for top 10 this year

If Rickie Lambert can get a hat trick on his debut anything less from our under 20

world cup winner is unacceptable :)

Demitri_C, on 02 Aug 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

Do people expect hat tricks and assists in one meaningless game?! This guy will be class once we have a settled team in place

It's a brand new team no ones how it will pan out yet. I remain confident that we will be fighting for top 10 this year

If Rickie Lambert can get a hat trick on his debut anything less from our under 20

world cup winner is unacceptable :)

I would agree if Lambert got a Hat trick..if Veretout was a striker and if Forest was as S*** as Bristol

I'd be genuinely surprised if anyone uses a pre season friendly to judge a player.

Most of the new signings are going to go through a settling process when their form might well take a hit, our fans had better understand this because it's not going to be easy.

We need to get behind all of them to make it as easy as possible otherwise it's going to be a long season, again.

Interesting write-up on Veretout: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/a-gffn100-profile-jordan-veretout/

A product of the famous Nantes academy, Veretout made his professional debut for Nantes in 2011 when the club was knocking around Ligue 2. Now, at the age of 21 he has racked up over 100 appearances for his hometown club and will soon have played fifty games at the top level in France.

He is a midfielder with a tremendous engine but his naturally small frame stops him from physically dominating games, yet given his innate reading of the game skills he can avoid much of the excessively physical. When Michel Der Zakarian returned to the club in 2012 he played Veretout deeper than he had played previously. This new role would allow Veretout to learn about running the game from midfield and improve his playmaking skills. A player with no shortage of strength of character, Veretout has fulfilled several different roles for club and country.

Once he calms down a bit and accepts he can play at this level he'll be great. He looked good yesterday but he also looked nervous as I'm sure he didn't know what to expect playing a British more physical team, he'll get there as not everyone is a fearless dive in head first for everything like Gueye is. Overall he's done nothing to doubt him yet.. 

I don't think that's his considering he follows fake itk accounts

It is him.

If you look at his photos there's a photo of him holding a piece of paper with his Twitter username on it.

Really? I couldn't see it. Plus, the club usually use their twitter username when talking about a player, but they don't with Veretout.

I don't think that's his considering he follows fake itk accounts

It is him.

If you look at his photos there's a photo of him holding a piece of paper with his Twitter username on it.

Really? I couldn't see it. Plus, the club usually use their twitter username when talking about a player, but they don't with Veretout.

It is in here..

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WelcomeJordan?src=hash

Real enough me thinks!!

Â