Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Late to the party here too, but welcome Jordan!

Honestly had not even heard of this lad before 48 hours ago, but judging by the reaction him signing has provoked, I can't wait to see how he does.

Ha it might just be a chain reaction!

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing him play!

Late to the party here too, but welcome Jordan!

Honestly had not even heard of this lad before 48 hours ago, but judging by the reaction him signing has provoked, I can't wait to see how he does.

Ha it might just be a chain reaction!

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing him play!

Ha! Yeah quite possibly. I'm taking some reassurances in the ITK's glowing praise of him and the Leicester City fans rating him too. I was expecting Amavi (another player of whom I know little of, other than his whoscored stats) to be our "wow can't believe we got him" signing, but this guy has won the VT positive reaction trophy for me!

I haven't replied yet, I'll use that I think. He will hate helping us. Been a dick since we beat them in the semi, he had bought a shirt that said Stevie FA Cup 15 (on the back) so now absolutely detests us.

I haven't replied yet, I'll use that I think. He will hate helping us. Been a dick since we beat them in the semi, he had bought a shirt that said Stevie FA Cup 15 (on the back) so now absolutely detests us.

That is absolutely brilliant. I hope he still wears it anyway.

Hahahahahahahahaha what a clearing in the woods...

That just gave me warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Â