Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I know all football fan forums have their 'special' posters but seriously, how retarded are the Leicester fans?!

"Money talks - with all the transfer fees paid for (now) former Villa players (Benteke and Delph went for a combined £40m), they can offer a much more attractive financial package.

Villa Park is also an impressive stadium, old-fashioned and a bit derelict, but impressive nonetheless. Birmingham also has a slightly bigger metropolitan area and they've got a larger transport hub with the airport and all."

"Bit derelict" - are you joking? Old fashioned I'll give you but I and many others I know look upon that as a good thing, far better than the soulless Crisp Bowl which aside from having blue seats looks exactly the same as at least 10 other grounds you could name easily..... (at least he backed it up with "impressive nonetheless" so there is hope for this person yet)

"Birmingham also has a slightly bigger metropolitan area" - what?! the second biggest city in the country you mean? Slightly bigger than Leicester......jog on idiot! 

• Like 1

Hey guys. Supporter of FC Nantes and huge fan of Jordan Veretout (pronounce veh-reh-too) here. Been following him even before he was a pro, in his junior years at Nantes.

Really glad that he is joining Premier League and the Villans. Can't wait to see him play with your colors. I am sure he will do great. Great bargain your club is doing here.

If you have any question, shoot.

Salut Biakko

I asked this question the other day - from the clip on youtube, he looks a little bit like a Steve Gerrard type midfielder. Is that a fair comparison (I know that he is not that good yet)?

Hey guys. Supporter of FC Nantes and huge fan of Jordan Veretout (pronounce veh-reh-too) here. Been following him even before he was a pro, in his junior years at Nantes.

Really glad that he is joining Premier League and the Villans. Can't wait to see him play with your colors. I am sure he will do great. Great bargain your club is doing here.

Salut Biakko

I asked this question the other day - from the clip on youtube, he looks a little bit like a Steve Gerrard type midfielder. Is that a fair comparison (I know that he is not that good yet)?

yep. Somehow fair. Even though he has a long way to go to reach that level. But at 22 years old, he has a huge potential for the future.

Besides, he is gonna be super motivated to kick some ass to be called in France team for the Euro next year. He has been in every France youth team since U18.

He was even a U20 world champion with France back in 2013, being a regular player in the major 11 during the competition, along in the midfield with a certain... Paul Pogba.

Edited by Biakko
  • Like 1

Really pleased about this.

I put this in the chants thread, any thoughts?

To 'we three kings'

We've three Jordans in claret and blue

They're called Amavi, ayew and veretout

They came to villa

Making us winners

How many jordans have you?

Liking it!!

• Like 1

Salut Biakko

yep. Somehow fair. Even though he has a long way to go to reach that level. But at 22 years old, he has a huge potential for the future.

Besides, he is gonna be super motivated to kick some ass to be called in France team for the Euro next year. He has been in every France youth team since U18.

He was even a U20 world champion with France back in 2013, being a regular player in the major 11 during the competition, along in the midfield with a certain... Paul Pogba.

positively delighted to hear that. merci pour prendre le temps de répondre.

Away fans get put into the North Stand ... which is a bit derelict :)

Only for cup games and only if they intend on bringing a truckload of peeps :)

Otherwise they're in the Witton 

Why did I forget that :(  I need to get over more.  I'll be there for the Leicester game and won't get to see it :rant:

Really pleased about this.

I put this in the chants thread, any thoughts?

To 'we three kings'

We've three Jordans in claret and blue

They're called Amavi, ayew and veretout

They came to villa

Making us winners

You could even drop a second verse in like this......

Sooo F**k the wolves and baggies too,

And the shit in royal blue, 

We're the mighty Aston Villa..

Away fans get put into the North Stand ... which is a bit derelict :)

Only for cup games and only if they intend on bringing a truckload of peeps :)

Otherwise they're in the Witton 

Why did I forget that :(  I need to get over more.  I'll be there for the Leicester game and won't get to see it :rant:

Old age I reckon ;)

Don't worry it get's to us all eventually!! :)

Â