Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

This lad is going to be huge for us.  Delighted and single handedly now we will be nowhere near relegation places on the back of this signing alone

Holy moly, that good?  I hope you're right man.

Feeling confident anyway, but I can't even pretend to say I know anything about our new guys...but all the noises are right.

Seriously he stays with us for a few years and the Benteke fee will seem like pocket money,  this boy is a world class talent

While I agree he's good that is quite ridiculous statement...only way for him to surpass Benteke's fee if he would be a goal scoring mid which he really is not.

Schneiderlin while slightly different player, but already rated as world class went only for 24million..

Anyway, he's going be superb can't wait to see him play, hopefully he gels well.

Edited by Alakagom

This lad is going to be huge for us.  Delighted and single handedly now we will be nowhere near relegation places on the back of this signing alone

Holy moly, that good?  I hope you're right man.

Feeling confident anyway, but I can't even pretend to say I know anything about our new guys...but all the noises are right.

Seriously he stays with us for a few years and the Benteke fee will seem like pocket money,  this boy is a world class talent

While I agree he's good that is quite ridiculous statement...only way for him to surpass Benteke's fee if he would be a goal scoring mid which he really is not.

Schneiderlin while slightly different player, but already rated as world class went only for 24million..

Anyway, he's going be superb can't wait to see him play, hopefully he gels well.

don't know, 7 league goals last season makes him a bit of a goal scoring midfield player. 

Really pleased about this.

I put this in the chants thread, any thoughts?

To 'we three kings'

We've three Jordans in claret and blue

They're called Amavi, ayew and veretout

They came to villa

Making us winners

How many jordans have you?

Like it too.. love the second line but would lose the 'and'

Maybe add a chorus to make it longer….…

We've three Jordans in Claret and Blue

They're called Amavi, Ayew, Veretout

They came to Villa

Making us Winners

How many Jordans have you?

Oh stars of Villa, French delight

Our three Jordans dynamite

Villa leading, still proceeding

Winning under Sherwood’s light

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 3

You reckon he thinks we won that European Cup recently??

I am sure he does he's the second new signing in as many months to pose next to the Champions League title we won last year as Sherwood would have put it.. 

Â