Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We did and it took him quite a while to make it on to the pitch. Downing, Young and Milner all interchanging in midfield was a joy to watch, just a shame that it was short lived

Yep. Bit off topic but I remember the first game the 3 of them played together, down at Pompey. Petrov sat and them 3 run riot and all got on the scoresheet. What could've been. :( 

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Has the ability but his brain, attitude and application scupper it. Won't be missed by me. Never took to the lad but wish him well 

Brain, yeah fair enough. But his attitude and application? :huh:

4 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Just saw this

Apparently that's the Ayew's in 1992. Jordan wouldn't have even been 1 at the time?

he has another older brother so it could be him, also Ayew was born in France so I am sure they probably have better age records there than in Africa for example or its just a photo from a different year :P

9 hours ago, KSV said:

Why would he want to go. Swansea will be relegated and probably won't come back up. He's better off staying here or going China

Maybe on his brothers recommendation? + standard footballer thought processes such as money and premier league etc.

Â