Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

I stand by what I said, it used to be Ivor Linton that held the baton, but its been well and truly passed on.

Least Ivor Linton could rewire your house for you. 

• Like 1

Didn't think the mistake was as severe as I'd been led to believe, certainly not a gimme for the striker... Cross leading to our goal was a peach and he did some other good work too. Not ready to give up on him just yet. 

6 hours ago, tismyk said:

I stand by what I said, it used to be Ivor Linton that held the baton, but its been well and truly passed on.

I'm glad you didn't say another young full back from the early 80's was the worst or else I'd have kicked off!!

• Like 1

I didn't see the whole game but the section I saw of the 2nd half it looked like Amavi was having a really good game. Everything was going through him and they weren't getting anything down that side, it was all concentrated on Bree.

I kinda get the feeling people here aren't being objective any more and are just slating him because it's the trendy thing to do.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I didn't see the whole game but the section I saw of the 2nd half it looked like Amavi was having a really good game. Everything was going through him and they weren't getting anything down that side, it was all concentrated on Bree.

I kinda get the feeling people here aren't being objective any more and are just slating him because it's the trendy thing to do.

First half he was all over the shop. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, darrenm said:

As you say... you didn't see the whole game.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

First half he was all over the shop. 

17 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

As you say... you didn't see the whole game.

Fair enough :thumb:

There was a time in the first back that the fullback just kicked the ball beyond and beat him for pace. He just strolled after him while the fullback put in a dangerous ball.

He just looks like he doesn't want to be here and doesn't put in the effort.

On 4/16/2017 at 13:47, tismyk said:

didn't Bernie Gallacher have a bit of a putrid reputation too.

Â