Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

He gave one of the worst performances I have ever seen today, 49 years at VP, getting worse with ever game he plays hope

some one buys him, as I never want to see him play for us again

Just now, tismyk said:

He gave one of the worst performances I have ever seen today, 49 years at VP, getting worse with ever game he plays hope

He wasn't the worst Villa player on the pitch today - yet alone the worst in 49 years. It wasn't a day to remember, he made errors and one of them lead to the goal, but there were good things in there too - he defended well and he got forward into positions that Taylor doesn't get to. I would play Amavi over Taylor.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

And the scapegoat of the month is.....

He has been very poor throughout the entire season, not once has he actually stood out at this level when given his alleged talent, he really ought to be doing. He's not a scapegoat at all, people are just calling him out for putting in shit performances.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 4

Just now, Eastie said:

Surprised  you would play amavi ahead of Taylor .

i think Taylor has been solid since coming here and looked far better than amavi  ever has.

He does look solid - we'll concede less goals with Taylor in the side than we will with Amavi in the side - we'll score more with Amavi in my opinion and scoring is our problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

I think like a lot of our players in recent years, he will become a much better player when he goes somewhere else.

Like Jordan Ayew? Sorry but for every player who has improved since leaving us there has been at least one who hasn't. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

He does look solid - we'll concede less goals with Taylor in the side than we will with Amavi in the side - we'll score more with Amavi in my opinion and scoring is our problem.

Didn't realise he had many assists this season?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He wasn't the worst Villa player on the pitch today - yet alone the worst in 49 years. It wasn't a day to remember, he made errors and one of them lead to the goal, but there were good things in there too - he defended well and he got forward into positions that Taylor doesn't get to. I would play Amavi over Taylor.

Apart from Ugo`s debut v Norwich it was the worst I have seen, not missed to many either and he was at fault for 2 goals., he did not defend well at all although he had no help from the idiot Bacuna and Uncle Albert in front of him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tismyk said:

Apart from Ugo`s debut v Norwich it was the worst I have seen, not missed to many either and he was at fault for 2 goals., he did not defend well at all although he had no help from the idiot Bacuna and Uncle Albert in front of him

I thought he was better than both Bacuna and Jedinak today. I watched Micah Richards last season.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Sorry but that is nonesense.

Pure nonsense.

Amavi is our worst defender in a long time. Luna was probably on the same level. But at least he scored against Arsenal.

Amavi's ability going forward is also much more talk than reality. He's so weak he can't even cross the ball in the air to the box.

Damn he is a frustrating player. I'm so worried every time he plays. Play him up top if you have to, his mistakes cost us less that way.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I think like a lot of our players in recent years, he will become a much better player when he goes somewhere else.

I'm sorry, but cannot agree mate.

10 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Pure nonsense.

Amavi is our worst defender in a long time. Luna was probably on the same level. But he scored against Arsenal. Amavi's ability going forward is also much more talk than reality. He's so weak he can't even cross the ball in the air to the box.

Damn he is a frustrating player. I'm so worried every time he plays. Play him up top if you have to, his mistakes cost us less that way.

He's not good enough in either position .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tismyk said:

Exaggeration and half. He was really poor today but one of the worst no chance

Â