Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yep and that's what we're clinging to.  But it doesn't stop an enormous offer coming in, and they can change things.  Basically I'm hopeful but nervous.

Agreed.

Edit: What I will add is that even though he looked pretty good before his injury I can't see many clubs taking a punt on him now. We will definitely lose him next season if we don't go up though.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Some great stuff from him on the O/S about the trip...dosen't really strike me me as individual who's desperate to leave just yet.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/07/14/amavi-tour-diary-part-two

So even RDM sang a song, and I saw the vid of our new fitness coach doing his. The bonding and togetherness must all auger well for the new season.

Some of the stuff he has been saying would put him pretty much on par with the snake if he left now. He only needs to tell us that staying now would show us what kind of a person he is...... 

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Hope he's in the right mental frame as seeing the stuff happening in Nice will not be easy for him.

There are other Frenchmen/French dissent people in the squad. They and anyone else will be equally effected, unless one of the players relatives/friends were involved. 

3 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I don't. But yeah, I'm probably right.

There are of course other reasons why he might be a little distracted by a terrorist attack in the city he lived beyond a direct relationship with any of those who were killed. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Thought he was from Toulon so his family probably still live there, but I'm sure he has loads of friends in Nice.

Ah I thought he was actually from Nice given he came up through their ranks.

It was just like god forbid anything ever happened in Brum then it would affected the Brummies in our squad slightly more than the other players.

Â