Micah Richards

Demitri_C

DOnt think he did that bad tonight, though him bringing the ball out of defence 3 or 4 times scared the shit out of me

Our season and players will not be judged on games vs teams like United

• Like 1

I thought he was very solid, infact he's been better than I expected so far at CB.

Just the goal though...even with the deflection Januazj should never be even getting a shot in from where he even pick it up in the box, Richards should've just stood up.

he wasnt great on the goal, but he did a lot of good things - strong physical presence, good pace, and lots of key interceptions were he read the play very well. should have won a penalty as well

• Like 1

I personally think as soon as he went to ground Clark should've been over there like a shot to block out Januazj, criminal to let him get a shot from 10 yards which can always deflect from that range.

Still our back 4 didn't look a car crash at all. Plenty of pace and potential there.

Don't like this I told you so business but what kind of defending was that?

Careful Noel, he looked good on Match of the Day against Bournemouth.

Absolute twaddle. I watched the full game, twice.

I thought he was good last night too. I thought the entire unit was. The goal was weak, but they are going to conceed goals. That's the nature of the game.

• Like 3

We conceded against Man United. 'Told you so' posts out already.

Pathetic.

It doesn't matter who it's against - a poor goal is a poor goal regardless. 

Indeed, very poor defending. Other than that he did OK but he has 'one of these' in his locker pretty much every time he plays. Almost gifted Bournemouth a goal last week and was extremely poor for the goal last night. Needs to sharpen up.  

I thought he was good last night too. I thought the entire unit was. The goal was weak, but they are going to conceed goals. That's the nature of the game.

Watching a game twice doesn't make your opinion any more valid. It just means that you probably have too much time on your hands. 

• Like 1

Was at this game but mate text to say that at one corner their defender had his arms round micahs neck and should have had a penalty. He causes defenders problems at set pieces. ALL the team need time to gel as a unit. Once they do they will get better. Micah is better than baker vlaar and senderos so a big improvement in defence.

Edited by nazvfc

Watching a game twice doesn't make your opinion any more valid. It just means that you probably have too much time on your hands.

I think it does compared to somebody who has only seen the highlights on match of the day!

Aston Villa is my hobby. I choose to spend a lot of my free time on them. But don't worry, I also run a small yet successful London business and have enough close friends to keep me content. I thank you for your concern :D

• Like 1

We conceded against Man United. 'Told you so' posts out already.

Pathetic.

Jesus wept, of all people to get on their high horse :lol:

Give him a break. He is still recovering from not being able to blame Darren Bent for absolutely everything.

Sorry, you brought up the length of game watching by suggesting he only looked good because people saw him on MOTD. Maybe try watching the full game again, because I rewatched Bournemouth and without the constant fear of conceding and berating every tiny mistake because it's definitely going to relegate us that goes through every fans mind when watching a game live, you see it as a neutral since the result is settled.

He was good. And not for the 4 minutes shown on the telly, for 98% of the game. Twice.

Edited by a m ole

He needs to stop with the lunges, seems he's looses his head at times & last night he wasn't organising people set pieces...in fact I saw him with his back to the ball way to often. Also like other have said when he goes on these runs it worries me that it'll cost us.

But with the above I've been really impressed with him, hasn't yet looked out of place. Interesting to that every pundit has said they're happy he's now playing centre back.

Â