Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Surely there is some sort of consumer law where we can return him to the manufacturer (Citeh) so long as we can identify he was faulty in the first six months of ownership?

We've had him for a year.....

33 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Surely there is some sort of consumer law where we can return him to the manufacturer (Citeh) so long as we can identify he was faulty in the first six months of ownership?

there is such a law

"Buyer Beware"  - we ignored it. 

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/21/david-moyes-sam-allardyce-sunderland

Despite only narrowly avoiding relegation in May, Sunderland have not made a signing this summer – although a deal to activate a £5m release clause in the Aston Villa defender Micah Richards’ contract was agreed in principle this week.

Lets hope this still goes through even with the change of manager

13 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Knowing our luck Sunderland will take Lescott up there with Richards for peanuts too and totally take away the defence that was going to win us the Champions League.

It would be an absolute disaster if we lost richards and lescott 

• Like 1

Micah Richards isn't just an amazing footballer, he's an amazing person.

I saw him save a bus load of Birmingham orphans from a burning tunnel with his bare hands.

I'm sure he'll do the same in Sunderland.

What a loss he would be.

• Like 4

If this happens I give less than twelve months before Richards will be a regular England International. In the process another club that will be pulling away from us and will be light years ahead of us. What imbecille put such a ridiculous release clause in his contract. I just don't understand the people who used to run the club and their hair-brained ideas of running a football club.

Edited by NeilS

Â