Micah Richards

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

As others have said, you probably are.

He is carrying far too much weight to play RB the way RDM appears to be looking at playing. he cannot bomb up and down for 90 mins.

The other problem is the allegations of him being disruptive.

Just to add to that, Micah himself has said that his body isn't up to playing RB. 

Reports Sunderland have triggered his 5 million release clause. haha Pure profit. great business. Considering hes shit and all. 

Edited by KSV

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, KSV said:

Reports Sunderland have triggered his 5 million release clause. haha Pure profit. great business. Considering hes shit and all. 

Jesus £5m for that brainless lump - the world has gone truly mad.

Heaven knows how much a modern day Frank Carrodus would command...

Apparently its in the star that Moyes wants to keep the richards deal. This is anything tells me we dodged a bullet with Moyes if this is his idea of a good first signing.  Let alone Nzombia!!!

Edited by Jareth
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I'm thinking about buying a Sunderland shirt with Richards on the back, I will miss the bloke that much.

Im going to buy six sunderland season tickets and given them deeds to my house. 

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

With Guzan potentially going to Boro and Richards and N'Zogbia possibly together at Sunderland, there will be lot of Villa fans keeping an eye on the North East.

I won't be. I have no affection for any of those shite players and as long as they leave Villa I couldn't give a stuff about them.

Â