Micah Richards

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah if we could get £5m for Richards I'd be very happy. I hope even further that Sunderland play him as a CB as it will propel them to champions league qualification next season

I'm sure you meant to say this PieFacE (should anyone from Blunderland be monitoring this)

• Like 4

In today's era of TV deals and outrageous transfer fees Micah Richards at £5m....

....is right up there with them.

Shit player, shit captain, shit attitude, shit character, shit effort, shit spine. Hope he snaps his hamstring the day after signing on. Waste of talent, waste of athleticism, waste of oxygen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Shit player, shit captain, shit attitude, shit character, shit effort, shit spine. Hope he snaps his hamstring the day after signing on. Waste of talent, waste of athleticism, waste of oxygen.

I hate people who just sit on the fence all day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I would be delighted to get £5m for Richards. That would be a remarkable return. 

Given he is on (allegedly) somewhere between £40-50k a week; we stand to actually make a profit.... :o

22 minutes ago, Richard said:

To any Sunderland fans reading this,  ignore these opinions it is well known on here that rodders0223 is actually a Barcode fan desperate for you mackems to fail next season

But yes Sunderland fans reading this: every negative comment in this thread about Richards is written by a Newcastle fan and should be treated with caution. In actual fact he is a wonderful player, has great positional sense and is a great Centre Back. His attitude isn't quite as good as N'Zogbia's but its up there. You are really, really lucky if you sign both of them! 

5 hours ago, Richard said:

Just read the first 6 pages of this thread. OMG anyone of a nervous disposition please do not do that!

Zatman you were spot on by the way.

I could be smug and quote all them people that doubted me :P

though as a Villa fan im actually sad that I got both Richards and Sinclair prediction spot on :(

Â