Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I won't be. I have no affection for any of those shite players and as long as they leave Villa I couldn't give a stuff about them.

I think it would be more in the way that you 'keep an eye' on a car accident as you slowly drive past.  Morbid curiosity as you know it's probably going to be bad but you just have to see how bad.

• Like 1

Richards was a great signing at the time. He would have been good for us if we weren't such a mickey mouse football club from top to bottom under Lerner. Be interesting to see how he gets on under Moyes at Sunderland. Much to my annoyance I suspect Richards and CNZ will do well :angry:

We haven't even played a single Championship game and we're already having our best players poached by PL clubs. Also managing to get N'Zogbia to sign on with them instead of renewing his contract here, Sunderland are really signalling their European ambitions, wow. We need to tie down Lescott ASAP before they come for him too.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

They'll probably steel Lescott next, bloody PL clubs

To be honest I get the feeling that people have forgot he is still playing so we may be safe there

42 minutes ago, Richard said:

To be honest I get the feeling that people have forgot he is still playing so we may be safe there

At times last season it seemed he had forgotten himself.

• Like 2

His best quality for me is how he carried himself as a captain, he had no problem letting our players know it was all their fault when we conceded stupid goals all because of them being shit and not on the level of an ex Man City legend. £5m should only pay for his left leg, we're being robbed. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ikantcpell said:

I would drive him to sunderland myself, and i live in sweden..

and spend the journey trying to persuade him to stay? yes we all feel that way.  i feel your pain

• Like 2

Â