Micah Richards

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Agreed, just imagine if we got that useless waste of space Defoe in exchange, I think I'd cry.

Sad thing is, Defoe is someone we should have tried for years ago, we probably would not even be in this situation right now if we did.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lets hope they dont come in for Bacuna I will be really cheesed off it they do. keep off our stars Sunderland! 

I'm resigned to losing such a talented and dedicated player. I heard he's wanted by Barca, Real and Bayern.:( 

Edited by Supervillan78

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 18:42, Richard said:

Just read the first 6 pages of this thread. OMG anyone of a nervous disposition please do not do that!

Kudos to @Shaw_nuff and @lexicon - spot on.

er, sorry, what I mean is they were completely wrong, obviously and, um, everyone else who posted was right and he's always been a Sunderland fan, so it's a dream move all round, for him and Sunderland and terrible, just terrible for us. I'm off for a cry.

On 6/12/2015 at 13:03, PieFacE said:

Hmmm... taking a little while to confirm this deal considering how certain the media think this is on. 

I don't really rate him as a player, but if we sign him I hope he's as good as some of you lot seem to think. Prove me wrong Richards :D 

My first post in this thread. Seems I was incredibly wrong and you were all right. Bravo everyone. :D 

Seems Steve Bruce pulled a Martin O'Neil on Hull and up and left just before the season starts.

Let's hope whoever replaces him feels that Micah is the one to spend some money on

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I reckon Micah is good enough to be player/manager of Hull - sad loss if he goes.

With control of the transfers, maybe he'd wan't to bring his pal Gabby along with him as player/assistant?

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Warnock said:

I already got him printed on the back of my new shirt so he better not leave. Thanks for 'potentially' ruining my summer, Sunderland.

Just peel of the R the C and the S,

The lady's will love you.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2016 at 10:57, sexbelowsound said:

The club has done some stupid things in the past but putting in release clauses that equate to less than what we paid for the player for no reason is crazy, even for Randolph's Aston Villa.

Yeah it's a bit like creating a referendum on leaving the European Union and not having a double majority rule. Still Dave is a Villa fan. Come on the hammers!

Am I the only one who would be genuinely disappointed to see him leave. As a right back think he's a very competent player and light years ahead of Hutton. Think he makes our team better, providing he doesn't play centre back. 

On 20/07/2016 at 18:42, Richard said:

Just read the first 6 pages of this thread. OMG anyone of a nervous disposition please do not do that!

Zatman you were spot on by the way.

I've not read back, but I'm sure that in one of my posts i suggested that due to the dearth of talented English defenders, a good season could see Micah back in the England fold :blush:

32 minutes ago, UGC said:

Am I the only one who would be genuinely disappointed to see him leave. 

Yes, yes you are :P

Edited by av1

34 minutes ago, UGC said:

Am I the only one who would be genuinely disappointed to see him leave. As a right back think he's a very competent player and light years ahead of Hutton. Think he makes our team better, providing he doesn't play centre back. 

Yep, that's just you.

35 minutes ago, UGC said:

As others have said, you probably are.

He is carrying far too much weight to play RB the way RDM appears to be looking at playing. he cannot bomb up and down for 90 mins.

The other problem is the allegations of him being disruptive.

43 minutes ago, UGC said:

I was very, very happy when he came in I used to love him at City, it has been a disaster here though, but I feel just like alot of our players, the team have alot to do with that.

Â