Micah Richards

Demitri_C

The guy is an absolute disgrace who carries himself so poorly it's untrue,

I was always prepared to give him a chance but he's proved himself as a less than average player with less than average ambition.
Get rid asap, I think we understand now why he's been a flop at so many of his previous clubs.

The guy is an ar$ehole. He talks the talk but is a joke on and off the pitch. One of many I cannot wait to see the back of.

But why are the club giving them days off?  I was always under the impression you got perks such as this by earning them?

Him and Gabby are the epitome of all that is wrong with the modern day stereotypical footballer. 

• Like 1

I hate this absolute arse hole. I was astonished he was made captain at the start of the season. Even more astonishing I speak to fans of other teams and they think he's a good player and would happily take him for £5 mill! I bet City fans think he is a tosser as well.

He's every right to take a few days off, it's helpful for players to rest, beneficial - warm weather helps, and whilst he ought to know better, there's nothing to say he'd downed a dozen vodkas or done anything else on his night out that would affect that - he should probably know better than to let himself end up in the papers, but that's again not the worst thing.

However, when you work for a company and you call a customer of that company "a clown" in a public forum, you're harming that company, I am absolutely of the opinion that this is something that he should be fined for. I work for a normal sort of business, we have a social media policy and if I post anything negative about my company or any of its clients on for example facebook, twitter or instagram, I'm liable for some sort of disciplinary action. That's normal nowadays.

If I'd called a customer "a clown" in full view of the world, no matter how much of a tubflapper that customer had been, or if I'd been provoked, I'd most likely be looking at the sack - now football is a little different, players are assets as well as employees - but I'll be very disappointed in the club if Richards isn't fined for this.

And, as is my right as a customer, I'll be letting him know how I feel about it on Sunday. He's had an appalling season, his attitude stinks and he's a massive part of why we are where we are - quite frankly I pity the idiots who buy into his agents hype and take him off our hands in the summer and I hope he continues to prove his doubters right.

• Like 4

I wonder if he ever called out fans in Italy, I'd love to hear what the guys on ViolaTalk think of him.

I suspect if he'd said that to some fiorentina ultra he'd wake up with a horse's head next to him, if at all...

• Like 1

Gregg 'Randy's DNA on his lips' Evans sticking up for him today in the mail. Obviously scared of losing some perks with the club. Little weasel.

As for Micah, just go away, please, no one likes you. 

Edited by Ingram85

5 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's every right to take a few days off, it's helpful for players to rest, beneficial - warm weather helps, and whilst he ought to know better, there's nothing to say he'd downed a dozen vodkas or done anything else on his night out that would affect that - he should probably know better than to let himself end up in the papers, but that's again not the worst thing.

However, when you work for a company and you call a customer of that company "a clown" in a public forum, you're harming that company, I am absolutely of the opinion that this is something that he should be fined for. I work for a normal sort of business, we have a social media policy and if I post anything negative about my company or any of its clients on for example facebook, twitter or instagram, I'm liable for some sort of disciplinary action. That's normal nowadays.

If I'd called a customer "a clown" in full view of the world, no matter how much of a tubflapper that customer had been, or if I'd been provoked, I'd most likely be looking at the sack - now football is a little different, players are assets as well as employees - but I'll be very disappointed in the club if Richards isn't fined for this.

And, as is my right as a customer, I'll be letting him know how I feel about it on Sunday. He's had an appalling season, his attitude stinks and he's a massive part of why we are where we are - quite frankly I pity the idiots who buy into his agents hype and take him off our hands in the summer and I hope he continues to prove his doubters right.

This.

I have no problem with the holiday. I don't really have a problem if they had a few drinks, and don't really care about a cigar or two.

But don't call a fan of your club a clown. Moron.

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Gregg 'Randy's DNA on his lips' Evans sticking up for him today in the mail. Obviously scared of losing some perks with the club. Little weasel.

As for Micah, just go away, please, no one likes you. 

I don't like that guys face.

You can't compare working for a normal business and being a footballer - they're just too different. 

Unless of course you have 30k people turn up to your office every week because they are fans of your company and then proceed to either support or deride you dependant on how you work.

I'm not defending those idiots, just to be clear but it's a bit tedious when people compare football to everyday activities. Like buying houses/cars and buying players etc. It's just really not the same.

• Like 3

So following the news of Gabby's suspension, has there been anything said about Micah being spoken to by the club?

If Gabby has been suspended to appease the fans (as is being suggested) just wondering what Micah will have coming his way, if anything.

It seems that it's purely down to Gabby being captured smoking a shisha and it doesn't make for a pretty picture on a newspaper?

Edited by Shropshire Lad

Learned everything i needed to about the guy when he threw the armband to the floor whilst being hauled off the pitch, down 6-0 to Liverpool. 

Uninspiring quitter and a lazy word removed.

• Like 1

Â