Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Only good thing about Richards is that some mug will pay us money for him in the deluded belief that they can get the best out of him 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Only good thing about Richards is that some mug will pay is money for him in the deluded belief that they can get the best out of him 

My money would be on Stoke

Need Sunderland to stay up.

Alladyce is one of a dying breed, an old fashioned english manager who has the ego to believe he can get the best out of players who are crap elsewhere. Richards, Lescott or Gabby would be challenges for him. Can't see any other managers in the premiership who would touch them.

1 hour ago, MuleAthon said:

You could tell from his pitiful, half arsed, lazy, insipid warm up that he was going to have a terrible game, along with a couple of others.

Honestly, if I had footage to share, I would- it was absolutely disgraceful, and considering it looks like Duverne has been given his marching orders too it's clear they're bowing to player power.

I said at the start of the season this guy is a legend in his own lunch time, I remember when he was at city and he was being touted as a future England player at this point- just why I could never understand, completely overrated in my humble opinion and typical of the modern day professional footballer, please leave and take Gobby and Lescott in the same car!!

As bad as Lescott was today, it's important to remember how badly this idiot sold him out by not closing players down and trundling back for Southampton's second like a wheelie bin full of bricks and dog shit. Dear Micah, do **** right off.

Shocking player. Waltzing back to our goal when they scored their second today. Club captain.....a total joke. Amazed he's not being slated more. Doesn't care. In my eyes worse than Lescott & Bacuna. New manager must get rid.

The way he was laughing & joking on Xmas clip stuck in my throat back then. Big time Charlie who is nowhere near as good he thinks.

I recall talk of a relegation buyout clause of £5m for Richards.

We know he's not worth that, but with the huge cash injection this season I can see several clubs taking it up as it would be a reletively cheap price.

I can see the likes of Stoke, Everton, West Brom et al all taking a punt at that price

Whatever the cost or whoever owns us and is in charge, Richards will not be at the club next season - I'm not big on hyperbolic posts but he really is the worst Captain, Villa have ever had.

A joke of a man. If there was any justice he would get Eduardoed. Doesn't deserve a career, doesn't deserve to set foot on that pitch. A lazy, half arsed sack of shit. Jogging, just **** jogging back when Lescott is soon to be two on one.

How the **** do you as a professional sportsman...no, **** the professional, how the **** do you as someone playing a sport....see someone jog past you and just think '**** it.'

I have never seen anything like it. Heart the size of a **** pea. Why is nobody digging him out, is everyone scared of him?

If he was my teammate I wouldn't **** stand for it.

Good luck in your future career Micah. You don't deserve one. Here is hoping someone snaps your leg in half. You can't be arsed to run anyway so doubt you will be too bothered

Prick.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Unlike some of our other senior players he actually tries. I

t's just that he's just so bloody awful and nowhere near as talented as he thinks he is.

Headless chicken with the positional awareness of a goldfish. 

The moment this absolutely useless clown got subbed on, we immediately concede 3 more goals in the short duration. This just speaks volumes about this utter trash of a player.

Whenever he is in the team, we almost certainly get trashed by a huge margin.

Â