Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Why is it that every player we get from Man City is crap? Never sign another player from them!

because they are paid a shit load of money and dont care. Dunne and Given while on big contracts put in an effort and gave us performances. Sinclair, Ireland, RIchards have used this club as a retirement home

• Like 2

I really hate to say I told you so. Crap player and have been for a long time. How Sherwood thought he could replace Ron Vlaar is beyond me. I dont even think Vlaar is all that. Amazeballs.

• Like 1

I foolishly had high hopes for Richards when we signed him, mostly based on his earlier career and the notion that he could rebuild his reputation in the premiership with us. 

The sooner we get his bad attitude and wage bill out of our club the better. I'd much rather play Baker, at least he tries.

10 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

I really hate to say I told you so. Crap player and have been for a long time. How Sherwood thought he could replace Ron Vlaar is beyond me. I dont even think Vlaar is all that. Amazeballs.

Yep. When he signed I said he'd be an absolutely shite centre half, but what I didn't bank on is him being such an unprofessional utter **** clown.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This thread was halfway down page three, amazibg . At a time when others are rightly getting pelters he was missing out and it's not fair on us . So bumped in order to say what a totally useless twunt. He is

• Like 1

Â