Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Manager Tim Sherwood said: "I'm really pleased to get Micah on board and I'm sure he will prove to be an excellent signing for the football club."

Biggest joke of a manager ever.

• Like 2

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Worst centre half we've ever had, I knew he would be terrible at centre back when we signed him and he proved to even worse. 

I said when we signed him he was too erratic.

can see him going to someone like Watford and being amazing for them 

To be fair I thought he was a great signing for us at the time with the kinds of players we had been signing but I was so wrong. He has been absolutely awful. One of the kingpins in us ending up as one of the worst PL teams ever 

I've now come to realise that this bloke is a complete charlatan and has no business being a professional footballer.  Utter, utter useless.   I don't even care if we are able to get a fee for him because just hearing that he's gone will make my summer all the happier.  

4 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Manager Tim Sherwood said: "I'm really pleased to get Micah on board and I'm sure he will prove to be an excellent signing for the football club."

Biggest joke of a manager ever.

Let's just pretend like Micah never had a decent reputation before he came here. 

Don't let facts get in the way of a random dig at someone not even with the club anymore though. lol

Let's just pretend like Micah never had a decent reputation before he came here. 

Don't let facts get in the way of a random dig at someone not even with the club anymore though. lol

According to who? Not Fiorentina fans. Hadn't made the City team for years before that either.

Â