Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Anyone with a basic memory can remember a lot of fans were not pleased with vlaar last season. No surprise in who and how reacted to my post. And then takes the moral high ground. 

Brilliant.

You were the one who responded to my post. Literally all I wrote in response to that was "exhibit A", as in "here is an example of what I was just talking about"

If you took that as mocking then I don't know what to tell you. You must get really offended reading this board. 

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, KJT123 said:

I don't understand how anyone can call Vlaar "shit". He was a more than capable Premier League centre-half who was unfortunate with injuries. 

He was a liability and made awful blunders nearly every single game. 

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

He was a liability and made awful blunders nearly every single game. 

That's a huge exaggeration.

His last few games for Villa were poor, and that seems to be all that people remember.

Vlaar was OK but nothing special, the fact he ended up at AZ after being linked with Man Utd etc indicates he wasnt that highly thought of in this league. Think people liked Vlaar because he wasnt Collins or Dunne but he was nowhere near their quality

Richards needs to be put back at RB if he throws his toys out the pram them ship him out! He is a poor CB his positional awareness is awful and its costing us big time!

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Vlaar was OK but nothing special, the fact he ended up at AZ after being linked with Man Utd etc indicates he wasnt that highly thought of in this league. Think people liked Vlaar because he wasnt Collins or Dunne but he was nowhere near their quality

No, it indicates that he is an injury risk and spent too much time out - especially in his final season - to be a reliable PL centre back. 

Addressed to others - he was in no way 'shit', have a word with yourselves. 

• Like 2

Hutton doesn't help him by constantly playing like a winger, although he's useless at crossing, which leaves loads of space and Richards exposed. Him scoring the own goal came from their player getting acres of space on that side if I remember correctly, a move to right back and Okore/New experienced CB in the middle would benefit us greatly I think.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is only there until the end of the season.

His family are from there so its probably to get his fitness levels back up. I doubt AZ is his level.

4 hours ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Hands down our worst signing in the summer, been so so disappointed with him. Goes down as the worst for me purely because i expected so much more but instead he's literally costing us a goal every game it seems.

What?! Was arguably one of our better players before the injury. Admittedly not overly great but far better than the majority of players that have been turning out for us.

12 hours ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Hands down our worst signing in the summer, been so so disappointed with him. Goes down as the worst for me purely because i expected so much more but instead he's literally costing us a goal every game it seems.

No he isnt, he is really inconsistent that I would say but on a free I think was good business. He struggling with crap CB partners. Lescott and clark are terrible cbs

Ron Vlaar was a great CB for us, but the injuries are ruining his career. He is a leader on the pitch and made us play like a unit.

Micah Richards is a horrendous player and captain, a poor signing who should not be in the middle of our defense.

• Like 4

Allo Allo was last on TV when Micah Richards was about three years of age. I'd find it odd for him to be referencing it in any context, moreso at our manager's expense.  Take the rumour with an extremely large grain of salt. 

Â