Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I didn't think he was too bad at CB in the early weeks but he's mirrored our form big time and has got more hopeless by the weeks, his positional sense has been as bad as I thought it would be and what I remember from when he played there at City and Dunne had to bail him out time and again.

If he has to play it has to be at RB. Him there, Adama also starting out wide and suddenly our team has a bit more pace in wide areas and looks more threatening.

Edited by VillaChris

24 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I suspect that it is in his contract that he plays CB. Sherwood and/or Richards were talking about playing as a CB rather than an RB when he signed. He took a big pay cut and I'd have thought, in exchange, he got the captaincy and the position he wants. I'm pretty sure he said at Man City he didn't want to play RB as well.

Play where the manager tells you to play. Or if you refer to your contract stating otherwise, dont play at all.

If thats also a contractual problem, play five a side in each training session with Clark on the opposing team....

Who knows, as soon as he signed the mantra trotted out from all concerned was he was coming here to play CB and right back wasn't even a consideration. All sorts of wierd stuff probably gets put in contracts so wouldn't put it past this club otherwise why hasn't Garde moved him there, surely that's a black mark against his management so far as Hutton is very mediocre. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

I didn't think he was too bad at CB in the early weeks but he's mirrored our form big time and has got more hopeless by the weeks, his positional sense has been as bad as I thought it would be and what I remember from when he played there at City and Dunne had to bail him out time and again.

If he has to play it has to be at RB. Him there, Adama also starting out wide and suddenly our team has a bit more pace in wide areas and looks more threatening.

Loving the copy and paste SoccerHQ.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sne said:

Thing is I think he'd be very much in the same mold as Hutton at RB.

All gusto no composure and little ability

watching Premier League years from 2012 earlier and he looked a really good right back for City who won the league that year

Anybody see his latest tweets?

Apparently he and the lads have decided they're going to give it their all until the end of the season. How nice. I'm not sure whether he's taking the piss out of us or he's just an idiot.

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Genuine question - why is his attitude criticised so much? Is it just the lack of effort on the pitch or have I missed something?

I think it started when he publicly said Delph should go to Man City, at the time I brushed it off, but really I don't think his head has ever been with "us" per se.

Him saying that they're going to give 100% now is a pisstake, what have they been doing up until now?!

Edited by samjp26

Â