Micah Richards

Demitri_C

23 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Genuine question - why is his attitude criticised so much? Is it just the lack of effort on the pitch or have I missed something?

Its just his turn to be the latest VT scapegoat.

• Like 2

Just now, Keyblade said:

And to think people used to slag off Ron Vlaar. I would take a half-fit Vlaar any day. Twice the central defender Richards will ever be.

This season has proved what a hard time Vlaar got from the fans.

He had his wobbly moments, and he was injured too much to be offered a new contract I reckon.

But he was a good centreback for us. Easily better than anyone we have now.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i think richards will still have offers when we go down tbh. i think he would excellent in championship if we could keep him

I think he will be a key player for us in the championship

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You kept telling us how good Guzan and Westwood were. I'm more than happy for you to disagree. 

How **** petty :D

You kept telling us how good Sherwood was.

lololol you were wrong once. Everybody laugh at him!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

How petty? Who started it with 'exhibit a'?

You're more than happy to mock my opinion so I did the same. I'm not claiming I'm never wrong, of course I am, like every single football fan is at some point. 

I didn't mock your opinion. I used it as an example for the point I made in my previous post that Vlaar was given a hard time by fans. That's not mocking.

You responded with your usual weapon of petty point scoring.

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

How petty? Who started it with 'exhibit a'?

You're more than happy to mock my opinion so I did the same. I'm not claiming I'm never wrong, of course I am, like every single football fan is at some point. 

He said there were people who were very critical of Vlaar and then you posted "Vlaar was shit" hence Exhibit A. There was no mocking. You couldn't turn down the opportunity to bring up something from months/years ago though :lol: 

• Like 2

Because he suddenly fancies playing at Centre back the club bow down to him and play him there, when he's made a name for himself throughout his career as a right-back. I bet there aren't any other clubs in the Premier, who would have done the same and it's indicative of why we're in the mess we're in.

18 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He said there were people who were very critical of Vlaar and then you posted "Vlaar was shit" hence Exhibit A. There was no mocking. You couldn't turn down the opportunity to bring up something from months/years ago though :lol: 

Anyone with a basic memory can remember a lot of fans were not pleased with vlaar last season. No surprise in who and how reacted to my post. And then takes the moral high ground. 

Is it me, but are we worse defensively when he plays centrally?

Okores would always be my 1st choice out of the current crop, and i thought he played well alongside Lescott, but not as well as he did alongside Vlaar.Him and Baker would be a good partnership in the Championship, the rest, as far as i am concearned, can go.

Vlaar wasn't that bad when you compare him to Richards, whose defending consists of watching an attack develop then trying a last second lunge that looks great for tv.

• Like 2

Â