Micah Richards

Demitri_C

On newsnow that is reported as Richards clashes with fans, and the picture looks ominous.

I watched the video and fair play at least he's got the knackers to front up to the fans in a hostile situation.

Can anyone make out what he's saying?

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

On newsnow that is reported as Richards clashes with fans, and the picture looks ominous.

I watched the video and fair play at least he's got the knackers to front up to the fans in a hostile situation.

Can anyone make out what he's saying?

"We're trying"

Me-me-micah, is only trying to save face for one thing - himself.

He has no loyalty to the club, and I think he believes he's a god amongst men and he's not part of the problem.

Unfortunately his ability isn't as good as his ego would lead him to believe.

He did some ok things today as RB but too many times was out of position for the important stuff, like defending.

And instead of knuckling down after a mistake, he'd throw his arms about and shake his head at the other players....

Some leader.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I can't help but really like him. I hope he stays next season and gets some consistency with a cb partner next season. 

Weird how people see players, because I'm the absolute polar opposite, really don't like him. Terrible footballing brain, whichever defensive position he plays and can't wait to see him out of the team completely.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jon_c said:

Weird how people see players, because I'm the absolute polar opposite, really don't like him. Terrible footballing brain, whichever defensive position he plays and can't wait to see him out of the team completely.

I think he's been poor recently but I like the guy. Seems to give a shit and I think he's got potential to be a good cb. 

58 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Me-me-micah, is only trying to save face for one thing - himself.

He has no loyalty to the club, and I think he believes he's a god amongst men and he's not part of the problem.

Unfortunately his ability isn't as good as his ego would lead him to believe.

He did some ok things today as RB but too many times was out of position for the important stuff, like defending.

And instead of knuckling down after a mistake, he'd throw his arms about and shake his head at the other players....

Some leader.

Bit harsh I think!

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Completely this.....

Positionally he was all over the place in the second half. You'd have thought he didn't have any kind of defensive responsibilities at all.

If your captain can't be bothered to play with some discipline for the benefit of the team what hope is there for anyone else?

Utter car crash of a player. Joke as a captain..... But it's ok because he's trying.....

Edited by jimmygreaves
  • Like 1

Â