Micah Richards

Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

wonder how happy he is playing RB?

Hope he doesn't sulk

Probably thinks he is better than he is. IMO it's RB or get rid. Never good enough as a CB.

The fact that we're talking about whether the captain might sulk has to make you question whether he should be captain in the first place.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Micah 'Everybody else's fault but mine' Richards.

Really beginning to annoy me this guy.

Savage is correct in his criticism. That particular period of play when he was throwing his arms about and shaking his head, after he lost his marker was embarrassing. 

I really don't think we need an attitude like this around place when we go down next season. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Micah 'Everybody else's fault but mine' Richards.

Really beginning to annoy me this guy.

This is so true. Complete and utter babby ass who needs to grow up and take criticism. No doubt he'll start mouthing off at pundits on twitter again...

3 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Probably thinks he is better than he is. IMO it's RB or get rid. Never good enough as a CB.

The fact that we're talking about whether the captain might sulk has to make you question whether he should be captain in the first place.

People are only talking about it on the assumption he does actually have a bad attitude, which has been claimed by a couple of posters on here, without any evidence.

Fair play for him to talking to the supporters after the game today.

Looks like he had to take a fair load of abuse while doing that too, I respect him for that

• Like 1

I respect he might have been injured at the time and that we were playing some minnows from League 2, but he was standing still at the half way line leaving acres of space behind him. If he acts like this against better opposition (and I suspect he will) we will get slaughtered.

It's easy to see why Fiorentina didn't wan't to risk having him on the field, he is a liability.

Good effort on the goal thou  

Â