Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Can't believe not one of our back 4 were sent off yesterday.

Really rode our luck with the ref, if you can call it that as most of them will again be available for selection next game...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sne said:

Can't believe not one of our back 4 were sent off yesterday.

Really rode our luck with the ref, if you can call it that as most of them will again be available for selection next game...

The ref was diabolical all game. He got 2 out of every three decisions he had to make wrong.

• Like 1

He still did the arm flapping thing when a Wolves player floated past him... I really think he's delusional. He seems to think he's good and it's everyone else's fault, here's a tip Micah; if you're on the pitch, it's probably your fault.

• Like 2

His man got across him in the second half and got a shot away. He immediately looked over to the left wing where the cross came and flapped his arms and looked bewildered. Heaven forbid you have to do your job Micah!! Guy is a **** clown. A joke. An embarrassment to his profession, his former club and anyone had a role in developing him.

Utter moron.

• Like 3

I remember a few years ago when he did an interview while he was at Fiorentina.

He spoke about being chewed up and spat out by the English game. 

It made no sense. Literally. The whole interview didn't have a point.

I agree, he is delusional. Great work by Tim Sherwood demanding he be brought in on his huge deal. Still, it was someone for him to laugh at the foreigners with in training.

• Like 1

His childlike attempts to win every single ball and rush into tackles don't help him. 

I think it's a mental thing, he can't do the physical things he could when at City and he hasn't got the brain to make up for it. 

That said, he could well improve at RB if given a run, there was the odd sign of a player amongst the usual daftness. 

Don't care if I get slated, but I think he's technically a better footballer than half of our team. At least twice on Saturday he beat 2 players from RB , ending up somewhere on the right side of the CAM position and then ended up losing it, both times he did that because he had nothing on, and then nothing on, and then nothing on, then the arm flapping comes out.

At right back, he's not Cafu, but he's better than Hutton. I just wish he could sort his positioning to play CB, at least he can run at the start of a game unlike our other options there. He needs to get fit for a start though, because he was flagging early.

He is the mirror to Paul McGrath.

Has the body to compete but doesnt have the Football Brain to be where he is needed.

McGrath with his dodgy Knees just made sure he was in the right place at the right time.  Micah does a lot of running around and often not in the position of the pitch he is meant to be in.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Surely someone will take a punt on him.

Who'd be that stupid. He's an abomination of a footballer, not sure I've ever seen a worse player at the Villa who has played as much as him. He's a tumour in the squad.

• Like 1

Â