Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Central midfielder and a striker are the priorities for me.

Better GK and RB is greedy, but about all that's left thats not been bought for the first team already this summer.

Cover at LB is really weak

CB to replace Senderos if he's off.

No way we're signing 6 players this week I know. No way we'll be shipping out 8 players to make room for them either, but it might help.

I'm not convinced QPR will be demanding 15m by the end of the window...the price could drop a little bit and he might not be that much more expensive than Ayew.

Come on now. He's scored 3? in a row now. Scored 18? in the prem last year. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes for close to £20m.

I'm not convinced QPR will be demanding 15m by the end of the window...the price could drop a little bit and he might not be that much more expensive than Ayew.

Come on now. He's scored 3? in a row now. Scored 18? in the prem last year. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes for close to £20m.

QPR still need cash to keep on right side of FFP regulations and he'll be on a free transfer next summer so if he dosen't move this window they certainly won't be demanding anywhere near 15m in January. 

If he had a few years left on his deal I'd probably agree.

QPR still need cash to keep on right side of FFP regulations and he'll be on a free transfer next summer so if he dosen't move this window they certainly won't be demanding anywhere near 15m in January. 

If he had a few years left on his deal I'd probably agree.

If he don't move in the summer, then he will just do what Delph did and sign a new contract with the promise he will be sold on at the first chance.

Sherwood said on WM anymore business is unlikely

Sherwood says a lot of things then we end up doing something very different to what he says.

I'd be astonished if a new CB and ST weren't brought in. Would also need to understand why he went to Malaga if we aren't looking for players.

If that's the case best start enjoying being a Prem team because there's not enough goals in this team to keep us at that standard for long...

If that's the case best start enjoying being a Prem team because there's not enough goals in this team to keep us at that standard for long...

Well, two explanations:

(1) More Sherwood smoke a mirrors (i.e. like saying Traore won't even make the bench)

(2) our word removed of a chairman is just not willing to genuinely put his hands in his pockets. 

If Austin is 15m, so what?

Didn't we just sell our best striker for 32.5m. What's the problem here?

In my opinion here, the problem is that Austin isn't very good.

Well if he signs for another prem team then I'd back him to outscore Rudy, Gabby and Ayew together so I'm not sure we can be sniffy about going after these relatively proven prem strikers.

I get the feeling we'll put out an August 31st call to Adebayor and he'll come although whether that's a good move seeing as he has rejected us already is open to debate. 

If Austin is 15m, so what?

Didn't we just sell our best striker for 32.5m. What's the problem here?

He isn't worth it.
Hes worth 15m, would repay that back over a season easily with his goals that would pull us away from a relagation fight.

Can see us struggling unless we get a goalscorer in now.