Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

Put it another way then, bostock at 18 when he joined Spurs was probably paid more money than he is now at 24, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption, he was probably paid £10-15k by Spurs, if he'd stayed at palace and was now a reserve team player there would he be on more? Almost definitely, he went chasing the big lights inept ruined his development and he's ended up worse off financially too

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Put it another way then, bostock at 18 when he joined Spurs was probably paid more money than he is now at 24, I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption, he was probably paid £10-15k by Spurs, if he'd stayed at palace and was now a reserve team player there would he be on more? Almost definitely, he went chasing the big lights inept ruined his development and he's ended up worse off financially too

Agreed.

He was at Palace with Moses and they were both very highly rated. Moses decided to put his career above money and its paid dividends now. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

They actually got the story from a paper up in Glasgow who failed to quote the questions he was asked regarding Rangers. Petrov has come out and stated the context in which his quotes were made and given what we know of Stan I see zero reason to call him a liar.

That actually makes things worse. Why would a reporter, who likely knows the ins/outs of Rangers, then ask Petrov about a loan move for a player he would know is being looked at permanently? That makes zero sense.

I didn't realise the report had come from Scotland and presumed the BM had mis-quoted Petrov, from explanations given. 

No chance in hell would a Glasgow and Rangers reporter confuse a loan signing with permanent. 

5 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

bet he's gutted he missed out on a 14min cameo at white hart lane in a 2-0 cup loss eh?

It means a lot more than a 14 minute cameo. That's Bruce saying get to the back of the line mate. 

Keinan Davis debuted today and he would be very happy. I like that Bruce has made a clear statement. 

Piss off with your bs Rushian

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Just be patient

I know you're going to be upset SGC but today was Bruce letting RHM know he can bugga off. However talented, nice, funny he might be. He is also a dumbass..... plain and simple

• Like 1

The danger is it will now become a personal battle where egos will not allow either side to back down.

Fortunately I've seen little to say that this lad is anything special and yet a fair bit to suggest he's got a bad attitude (his instagram is by far the worst of any of our young players and gives a really bad impression of him). I acknowledge it's completely personal and based on very little, but I just have big alarm bells about this kid and think we'd be better rid of him.

5 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

The danger is it will now become a personal battle where egos will not allow either side to back down.

Fortunately I've seen little to say that this lad is anything special and yet a fair bit to suggest he's got a bad attitude (his instagram is by far the worst of any of our young players and gives a really bad impression of him). I acknowledge it's completely personal and based on very little, but I just have big alarm bells about this kid and think we'd be better rid of him.

What's on his Instagram?

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What's on his Instagram?

It's those mini videos that come up at the top in the main. Can't find old ones though. A few of the people around me at Villa say the same thing; all kids have a little bit of the faux gangsta thing going on but he's particularly bad for it. But, like I said, it's just a personal thing at the moment - it just comes across really poor and makes him look far too big for his boots. Other youngsters in the Villa squad post nothing like it, so it's not an age thing. 

Â