Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Is it true that the equivalent jokes in Ireland itself are told about Kerrymen? 

interestingly , one of my daughters friends from school is Irish and they were telling jokes to each other  .... The Irish girl told a few of those   "Englishman , Scotsman and Irishman  "  jokes ..  and the Englishman was the butt of the joke  ..

I was quite offended , it clearly should have  been the Scotsman :) 

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Is that colour for Britain a joke that's going over my head?

Water companies are releasing raw sewage into rivers more than 1,000 times a day despite being told to do so only when there is heavy rainfall, Telegraph analysis reveals.

More than a third of sewage discharge occurred when there was no heavy rain in the areas, according to the research, which suggests firms are breaching terms of their permits.

Torygraph

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Is that colour for Britain a joke that's going over my head?

They've not separated out England/Scotland/Wales (delete as per personal prejudices) and those dirty gits have ruined it for the rest of us. 

Edited by Rds1983

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2022 at 22:56, El Zen said:

Just doing a casual Moses on the Red Sea (Gulf of Suez) then? 🤓😉

Yeah its technically wrong as it seems to include a ferry but you should be able to go a similar route if you snuck over the Al Salam Peace Bridge. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yeah its technically wrong as it seems to include a ferry but you should be able to go a similar route if you snuck over the Al Salam Peace Bridge. 

Which is considerably north of the route suggested 😊

Â