Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

On 02/11/2022 at 01:30, mjmooney said:

You could fit the whole of Poland into Texas, and still be able to drive around it. 

FB_IMG_1667377639873.jpg

Meh .... US exceptionalism 

4dc5e57ec6587cadcb651e52071696ec.jpg

Texas plus Poland

We won't talk about Irkutsk though

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Where to start with that...

Yeah sorry about that. I'm currently working my way through the chubby milf videos!

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’m intrigued by Scotland… is it lots of gay men searching it? Or is it a lot of straight women?

They have a centuries old tradition of cross dressing, so much so it's become their national costume. What do you think? ;)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Not to mention Ireland. 

Funny thing is the outside perception of us is still probably 20 years out of date. We've gone so far the other way now it's remarkable. We're aggressively anti-religion what with all the kiddy fiddling and mass baby graves and various horrendous scandals here that have been centered around the church. 

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Funny thing is the outside perception of us is still probably 20 years out of date. We've gone so far the other way now it's remarkable. We're aggressively anti-religion what with all the kiddy fiddling and mass baby graves and various horrendous scandals here that have been centered around the church. 

Pretty recent change?  On a stag do in Dublin, my mate was forced to wear a Jesus outfit.  Ill advised, didn't go down well.

• Haha 2

Â