Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

Bracing myself for Englandy Gibb, Americarole King, Ghana Montana, Venezuelatoyah Jackson, Tunisian Anderson, Mexicozy Powell, Tibette Midler, Nepalison Moyet, Hungary Glitter, Sudanny and the Juniors, Laosric Tentacles, Belarussell Mael, Swedennis Wilson, Denmark Ronson... 

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Bracing myself for Englandy Gibb, Americarole King, Ghana Montana, Venezuelatoyah Jackson, Tunisian Anderson, Mexicozy Powell, Tibette Midler, Nepalison Moyet, Hungary Glitter, Sudanny and the Juniors, Laosric Tentacles, Belarussell Mael, Swedennis Wilson, Denmark Ronson... 

How long did you spend thinking all that through? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Anyone want to have a guess?

Something to do with wars/conflict? I can see Ukraine, Libya (i think), Somalia and Venezuela are all darker. 

It’s an interactive map showing the riskiest places to go on holiday

International SOS, a health and security services firm, have developed an interactive map to alert prospective travellers and holiday-takers to the more dangerous locations to visit.

The International SOS has used global analysis on a plethora of key issues including an approximation of the population who suffer with mental health issues, terrorism threats and Covid protocols to develop the security map.

Link

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

The Japanese are correct :) I wonder about the origins for the opinions about Poland though.

My guess is it comes from the fact that Poles were often the butt of jokes in the same way Paddy Irishman was.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

My guess is it comes from the fact that Poles were often the butt of jokes in the same way Paddy Irishman was.

Is it true that the equivalent jokes in Ireland itself are told about Kerrymen? 

Â