The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

From the Guardian...

Tim Sherwood joined Williams on the touchline for the first time since being appointed as the Wiltshire club’s director of football. Williams said: “He wanted more input from the side. No one was surprised. He wants to help in every way. There will have to be more hard work and the players need to quickly get on board with plenty of new ideas that Tim has brought to the club. We all have to perform week in and week out and if we don’t we can expect to be replaced.”

"No one was surprised". Sums TacticsTim up entirely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

From the Guardian...

Tim Sherwood joined Williams on the touchline for the first time since being appointed as the Wiltshire club’s director of football. Williams said: “He wanted more input from the side. No one was surprised. He wants to help in every way. There will have to be more hard work and the players need to quickly get on board with plenty of new ideas that Tim has brought to the club. We all have to perform week in and week out and if we don’t we can expect to be replaced.”

"No one was surprised". Sums TacticsTim up entirely.

I bet if they lost Tim wouldn't have taken any credit for that...

What an absolute tool, I guess it explains why Swindon were tweeting 'come and see Tim's first match in charge'. He isn't a manager, this won't work, he's not coming back to the premier league any time soon unless he's in a TV studio.

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 21:53, DK82 said:

Apparently he made his way down to take over from the manager with some of the match to go.

Such a prick.

75 minutes to go from what I read. I hope he loses every game.  

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

75 minutes to go from what I read. I hope he loses every game.  

That is insane. His ego is huge, you'd think he was a manager who had won tonnes of trophies - not just a few games with a top 6 team and then a few games where he mixed things up at a bottom end team - before he ruined team morale and couldn't work out why having one tactic and no answers wasn't working any more.

I have a genuine dislike for Tim.

• Like 2

Â