The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

13 hours ago, rubberman said:

Pfft.  Not for me.  I hold him fully responsible for where we are now - he broke the team.  And because of that QPR are now a direct rival.  Hope he has a 10 game losing streak.

Tim fully responsible for where we are now? 

And in other news, MON was fully responsible for all Lambert's poor transfer dealings, it's Remi Garde's fault that McLeish wasn't a success, and Doug Ellis is 100% at fault for us signing Stephen Ireland.

• Like 2

What match was it where he was seriously close to crying because his two tactics failed and, I think we lost?

For the record his two tactics are:

1) Play with a stupid super high line and get trashed badly

2) Play with a stupid super high line and lose 

9 minutes ago, DK82 said:

What match was it where he was seriously close to crying because his two tactics failed and, I think we lost?

For the record his two tactics are:

1) Play with a stupid super high line and get trashed badly

2) Play with a stupid super high line and lose 

Southampton away? And then a couple of weeks later making the same mistake in the cup final and getting embarrassed by Arsenal?

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Looks like QPR are looking elsewhere for their manager now :(:(:(

Local park? Job centre? B&Q?

Any of these places should turn up candidates of the same quality.

Perhaps Tactics is off to the U.S. I hear they have a vacancy for a bafoon. 

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'd be surprised if holloway takes it. Why would you give up a cushy non stressful job at sky to go to a club in a complete mess?

Er because he will earn a fortune including a fat pay off and leave behind a relatively low salary job which he will be able to go back to in 12 months.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 03:35, BOF said:

I get that and I agree that he's a tit.  He's not an unlikeable tit though :)

Never met a tit I didn't like.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Er because he will earn a fortune including a fat pay off and leave behind a relatively low salary job which he will be able to go back to in 12 months.

I am sure he is earning a fortune at sky anyways..

49 minutes ago, BOF said:

That response is like you didn't read Trent's post at all :) 

I am afraid you are mistaken in this instance I did read it, but I think we are speculating that he would be paid a fortune at QPR and peanuts at sky. None of us know what their salaries are :)

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am afraid you are mistaken in this instance I did read it, but I think we are speculating that he would be paid a fortune at QPR and peanuts at sky. None of us know what their salaries are :)

That's where 'relative' comes in.  And you introduced the word 'peanuts' similar to introducing the word 'reliable' in a post earlier today.

ce2.png

33 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's where 'relative' comes in.  And you introduced the word 'peanuts' similar to introducing the word 'reliable' in a post earlier today.

ce2.png

Yeah mind your business sunshine :P

According to the great sources at sky its between Rowett and Holloway. I hope Rowett takes it, they are  a bigger club than blose despite their position in the league. Only 5 points difference as well 

What's bizarre is that while he has the job title 'director of football' he's running training sessions, alongside their current boss...Kind of feels like they're appointing him manager by the back door and hoping the old guy walks without them paying him off? 

Â