The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

The wheels will fall off the moment his style of adrenaline rush management burns out.

Pretty much.

To be honest, I simply don't think he's capable of seeing through a season. I think when it comes to management he's good at coming in and firefighting for about half a season but that's literally it.

• 3 months later...

just on Sky and he spoke very well about the club and the fans but thought he made an interesting point that the club didnt try hard enough to keep Cleverley and Vlaar and that is one of reasons Delph left. he said Delph and maybe Benteke would have stayed if club showed ambition in the transfer window

Timmy have changed his story after he got sacked. A complete fraud.

Some quotes from Timmy after the final loss. Doesn't sound like a man who will have no say in who we sign.

'There will be a few changes, as many as we can possibly do,'
'Some of the boys have been told already they won't be here next year or they can go and find other clubs.
'I'd like to be that honest with them and don't want experienced players strung along as I don't think it's right. We will be bringing in additions.

Timmy on the summers transfer window.

“It’s good that the club have backed me,” Sherwood said, reflecting on the club’s transfer business. “Change is what was needed. We’ve sold a lot of players, so we needed to replenish. And we brought in a lot of money, so the owner has not put that back into his pocket, he’s invested into the squad, which we’re all very excited about.”

"If it (English talent) was better than the foreign talent, then we would have gone that route, but it's not. The value for money is on the foreign market," the 46-year-old Sherwood said at a news conference.

My favourite from Timmy:

"I'm really pleased to get Micah on board and I'm sure he will prove to be an excellent signing for the football club."

• Like 4

On 9/18/2016 at 13:19, Zatman said:

just on Sky and he spoke very well about the club and the fans but thought he made an interesting point that the club didnt try hard enough to keep Cleverley and Vlaar and that is one of reasons Delph left. he said Delph and maybe Benteke would have stayed if club showed ambition in the transfer window

Tim Sherwood in talking horseshit shocker!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He's just biding his time until Guardiola leaves Man City. 

I'm not sure, I get the feeling he thinks he could replace God when he steps down. His prayer ratio would be second to none.

He will certainly give them a strong bounce to begin with no question, but when the immediate bounce or "honeymoon period" is over he will be shown up just like here. That leicester game, one of the worst managerial tactical substitutions I have ever witnessed  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He will certainly give them a strong bounce to begin with no question, but when the immediate bounce or "honeymoon period" is over he will be shown up just like here. That leicester game, one of the worst managerial tactical substitutions I have ever witnessed  

Never forget the tactical genius that is Captain Bellend.

34 minutes ago, BOF said:

I hope he does well.  I don't think he will, because I think he's a blagger, but I quite like the guy in a weird way.  It's almost like how can you dislike someone who keeps pulling the wool over people's eyes with his unflinching confidence and bullshit.  QPR games will be entertaining if nothing else :)

Same here and i wish him well at QPR. Not that I am doing that on the back of good memories of Tim but I have not much against him. He was just sh-- but not sh-- plus the C word. I wont hate him or boo him for being sh--. 

Â