The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Problem is with Sunderland and NEwcastle soon to be looking for a manager... Theres not much out there.... Big Sam will be in demand.. we need to get in first and get rid of Sherwood ASAP.

we cant gamble anymore. Just get Big Sam in to stabilise us and get us mid table.. then we can reconsider like West Ham have.

I've seen a bunch of people shouting the idea down on twitter, but guys like him and Pulis are exactly what we need right now.

I would stunned if he was sacked. Just don't see it happening. It took us nearly 3 years to get rid of Lambert. I can't see us giving him the boot in October having spent £50m.

Another hard, miserable season for us. 

Problem is with Sunderland and NEwcastle soon to be looking for a manager... Theres not much out there.... Big Sam will be in demand.. we need to get in first and get rid of Sherwood ASAP.

Well at least we know he won't be going to Newcastle.

We won't act first though

We never do i fully expect Fox to come out in midweek claiming how the club back the manager e.t.c

At least when we sacked Lambert before we had a points total which we could build from to get us out of it

This time the confidence is well and truly shot and we have no base to build from

Edited by AshVilla

I would stunned if he was sacked. Just don't see it happening. It took us nearly 3 years to get rid of Lambert. I can't see us giving him the boot in October having spent £50m.

it wont be hard and miserable.  We will be down by Christmas

Sherwood out now. I have nailed my flag now and I want him gone. I was prepared to give him some time but he has blown it. Ranieri has been at Leicester a lot less time and has shown that he knows what he is doing. Sherwood has shown me that he doesn't know what he is doing and therefore he must go now.

Hopefully that was this year's Hull away match.

The writing is on the wall.

The club needs a leader, Sherwood has lost the plot, completely.

Fat Sam will do, get him in, Fox.

I don't want him gone I just want him to do well, there's nothing going to built by swapping managers right after we have backed them in a transfer window. 

We can all question what a manager does , its why we pay our money and what we all love about football, tbh I'm 90% behind him staying as our manager and doing well. UTV

You are in a very very small group.

This was a game where we absolutely had to get a result, with the fixtures coming up. Decision to try an entirely new formation with a player making his debut in the league in this one is indefensibly bad management. It didn't work at all in the first half and the attempts to fix it in the second were too late and just served to mess it up in a different way.

Made some promising-sounding signings in the summer but we've played 10 games now and we don't look remotely like we know what our best team is, seems like he is just flailing around trying a different tactic each match and hoping one sticks. 

it wont be hard and miserable.  We will be down by Christmas

agreed, and then we can have our grand farewell-to-the-premier-league-tour around football grounds around the nation

It doesn't have to be Allardyce surely there are other options. Just as long as we replace Sherwood.

We need a proven manager now we can't afford to go for a maverick option

We are currently a team built around a big man up front why not get a manager in with a philosophy that will get the best out of him?

Â