The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

He really hasn't a clue what's going on. It's completely random every week. I think we just need to react quickly here while the majority of the season is still there to recover. Sherwood really hasn't a clue. Defo needs to be sacked this month if things don't change. 

• Like 3

He really hasn't a clue what's going on. It's completely random every week. I think we just need to react quickly here while the majority of the season is still there to recover. Sherwood really hasn't a clue. Defo needs to be sacked this month if things don't change. 

This is the main reason I want him out. It's not any given moment, its that he clearly has no clue how to set a team up. 

That's 

Sunderland (IMO the worst team in the league).

WBA

Stoke (if nothing changes)

That have all got a result at VP this season. We are down unless we act now.

Time to get rid of this Clueless spoofer while there's a break for the internationals. The team sheet today told me all I needed to know. No point giving him time as we aren't a toy he can use to learn how not to be a shit manager.

• Like 1

Time to clear your desk and **** off Tim.

One of the worst managers we have had in the premier league. The only word to describe him accurately is 'clueless'.

Must be sacked first thing on Monday morning. No other result than a win was good enough here.

Tim now i know you were moaning about the "faceless" people to the media last night who are on the internet and social media criticizing you while being sat behind a computer

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/heres-what-aston-villa-boss-10185802?

Well....I and the thousands of other Villa fans who post on the internet might be "faceless" but one things for certain judged by your **** stupid bizarre team selections week in week out, both formation wise and the fact that you play your favorites every week regardless of them being dogshit its quite clear we know a damn sight more about football than you do.

This bloke is DOL Mk II blames everybody but himself all that's missing is the "honest bunch of lads"

Please do us a favor and piss off Tim so we can actually bring in someone that knows what they are doing

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

• Like 1

Â