The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Time to disappear off into footballing obscurity where he belongs i'm afraid. You've been found out.

Why this great club thinks its OK to keep performing footballing experiments on itself is beyond me. What did he actually show at Spurs that meant he deserved a chance to manage again in the Premier League?

Time to disappear off into footballing obscurity where he belongs i'm afraid. You've been found out.

Why this great club thinks its OK to keep performing footballing experiments on itself is beyond me. What did he actually show at Spurs that meant he deserved a chance to manage again in the Premier League?

In fairness, his win % was ridiculous at Spurs.

Go to Hell you cockney chancer, gobbed his way into a job, had a very brief honeymoon then proceeded to shit all over the fans with shit performance after shit performance from the spineless collapse at southampton, it has been 95% godawful. No clue. Get the **** out of the club now.

Will not happen of course and we'll be too far gone by the time Fox and co realise they were duped by a complete chancer

What's your win percentage now you mouthy fool?  Hasn't got a clue what he's doing, start with a back 3, why?  To mark Stokes 1 forward and then switch it at half time causing confusion at the back.  Get this pleb out of the club please!

The fans need to put pressure on him. Sherwood out chants need to be heard every time we play and he should be booed out of what ever stadium we're playing in.

Sounds harsh, but he needs to go, he is quite simply one of the very worst managers I've had the misfortune to witness as a Villa fan. There is absolutely nothing this man can do well, his tactics are a disgrace and it's clear that he can't even motivate players for anything more than the short run.

He is as clueless as it gets when it comes to football management. He has to go and he has to go now. We still have a chance of staying up if we get rid of him now. Even giving this clown until Christmas is cutting it too fine. Must be sacked this month.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

In fairness, his win % was ridiculous at Spurs.

Yeah and he also lost a lot as well with a very good squad.

Â