The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

"I am very disappointed, we needed to win the game at home to a team that we could have leapfrogged.

"We failed to capitalise and it was not good enough. I think a draw would have been a fair result, both teams were average.

"The situation is getting worse, it is alright saying ifs, buts and maybes, but we are not picking up the wins and that is why we are down near the bottom of the league.

"We are all in this together but as the manager I take all the responsibility.

"I will use the international break to get my players fitter because they are not fit enough yet to play the way I want them to play. For some of them it will be like a mini pre-season."

We're all in this together? **** hell.

I'm just gonna keep telling myself we are gonna get relegated this year and start trying to look forward to the unpredictable nature of the championship. It will be a hell of a lot better than the predictable beatings we take each week in the prem. Modern football is ****. We all know it. If we ain't gonna compete in the prem then let's have some fun in the lower leagues.

i live in north Yorkshire so can look forward to some good away days in hull, Wednesday, Leeds, Huddersfield, Rotherham, boro.

**** it bring it on!

Not good enough. 

No point suffering another 2 years before we realise it. Time to go. 

You've changed your tune. 

Not sure I understand the relevance. 

Yes I have. Sooooo...

Heaven forbid anyone have a change of heart. 

It's quite the U-turn after all the simpering, tbh. 

Edited by lexicon

"I am very disappointed, we needed to win the game at home to a team that we could have leapfrogged.

"We failed to capitalise and it was not good enough. I think a draw would have been a fair result, both teams were average.

"The situation is getting worse, it is alright saying ifs, buts and maybes, but we are not picking up the wins and that is why we are down near the bottom of the league.

"I will use the international break to get my players fitter because they are not fit enough yet to play the way I want them to play. For some of them it will be like a mini pre-season."

CAMERON OUT

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Cripes, due to the players fitness now! Crackpipe!

• Like 1

Not good enough. 

No chance are we going to be waiting 2 years. He's a dead man walking already. The question now is whether he receives his P45 this week, next week or in three or four weeks time, but he is getting sacked. Simple logic dictates that we're not going to be getting many points out of Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham and Swansea, whereas Sunderland and Newcastle both now have easy runs of fixtures. Sooner or later, we'll be in 20th, adrift even of those two.

Action is going to be taken, and very shortly - the real question is whether the new manager is the right choice. 

• Like 2

LOL, it's all down to match fitness, in October...GTFO

• Like 3

Not good enough. 

You've changed your tune. 

Not sure I understand the relevance. 

Yes I have. Sooooo...

Heaven forbid anyone have a change of heart. 

It's quite the U-turn after all the simpering, tbh. 

Sounds like point scoring tbh. Something i'll never understand considering we all support the same team.

Regardless of "in our out" he has to decide what his best team and formation is, we are so far into the season and he doesn't have a clue.

Rather than change it every week give the players a run, preferably something like the team we finished with rather than started with.

No idea what that starting line up was today, but regardless of all the defenders, whenever I see Sinclair and Westwood in the team can't help but think we will struggle.

Played for the draw today. Stoke deserved the win 100%. Far superior team and manager. Sherwood has to go or we'll be cut adrift. Anyone who defends him or that starting 11 needs to wake up. While Sherwoods around it ain't getting better

• Like 1

Â