The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

the excuse of all these new players doesn't cut it anymore.

His tactics today were rubbish first half. There are some good players in our squad but he doesn't get the best out of them (or doesn't play them in Gil's case)

Surely we don't have to wait 3 seasons before realizing that this charlatan is not going to work out!

Sack him now before he can do anymore damage.

Get Favre or Yakin in

• Like 1

I waited until Hull last season before I thought we needed to act with enough time for someone else to turn it around.

I think the time this season is now. I think Sherwood did an OK job at the end of last season. We just about stayed up after going into free fall after getting just enough points on the board.

Now it looks like there's a lot of work to be done. Someone with experience such as Allardyce would be perfect and would have enough time to sort things out.

If I was Fox I'd be looking to get Allardyce in and paying Sherwood off this weekend.

• Like 4

get-out-simon-pegg-in-hot-fuzz-gif-1.gif

Wasn't thrilled when he came on board - did what I expected to get us through the tail-end of last season but sadly doing exactly what I expected now......

He's a chancer and has been found out. Time to go before the embarrassment continues and destroys squad morale.

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

Total fraud and I'm sickened that we as a club fell for it. 

Yep, Smaller clubs than us passed up on him but we jumped right into it. Had him in the ground as well whilst Lambert was still here 'assessing' the club like he actually thought he knew what he was doing

Needs to go before he does some real damage to this squad and the development of the young players. It's so frustrating that the board couldn't learn from the mistakes of hiring such an inexperienced manager in such a tough league. The guy is just too volatile; often makes stupid rash decisions and let's his heart rule his head. There's absolutely no feeling that he has any sort of control over the team or any indication that tactically he has the intelligence to really match his competitors. I'd like the board to act quickly but it won't happen and that'll be why we go down this year. 

Don't sack him yet, I don't want a new manager's first game to be Chelsea away.

It's actually better for the new manager to begin with a pressure free game where we aren't expecting anything. 

Don't sack him yet, I don't want a new manager's first game to be Chelsea away.

Why not? It's the perfect match for a new manager in my opinion. Whoever comes in knows that any point would be a great result and even if he lost, no one would really be too upset. 

Â