The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Ray Wilkins is his assistant, surley he must tell him that his tactics are shit.

Ray Wilkins is apparently a shit assistant manager as well. He's never done anything in his coaching career.

Time to go. Vieira in. 

He's the same as Tim for me. Never done anything to even be considered for the job

Brilliant coach, will be a brilliant manager. Bring an experience assistant with him.

Isnt that the same as what we have already?

Tim - apparently good coach.

Wilkins - experienced assistant.

No. I understand what you are saying, it is risky given his lack of managerial experience. Vieira would be an upgrade on Sherwood though, and would fit with what the club are trying to achieve long term.

Forget long term. Need someone that can do it right now. Was the same story with Lambert, let him build and we will be better for it in the long run. Vieira is just as bad of a gamble as Tim and Lambert.

Time to go. Vieira in. 

He's the same as Tim for me. Never done anything to even be considered for the job

Brilliant coach, will be a brilliant manager. Bring an experience assistant with him.

No. I understand what you are saying, it is risky given his lack of managerial experience. Vieira would be an upgrade on Sherwood though, and would fit with what the club are trying to achieve long term.

Fair enough mate. I Just think that with the TV money next year, I'm happy to think short term rather than a potentially long term gamble. For that reason I'd go with Sam.

Not good enough. 

No point suffering another 2 years before we realise it. Time to go. 

You've changed your tune. 

Not sure I understand the relevance. 

Yes I have. Sooooo...

Heaven forbid anyone have a change of heart. 

It's quite the U-turn after all the simpering, tbh. 

Simpering? What are you on about pal, I've not posted for over a month. 

Get over yourself. 

Time to go. Vieira in. 

Forget long term. Need someone that can do it right now. Was the same story with Lambert, let him build and we will be better for it in the long run. Vieira is just as bad of a gamble as Tim and Lambert.

Respectfully disagree. We need somebody for the short term and long term, Allardyce would be a disaster with the group of players we have - they are better than that brand of football.

• Like 1

t clean sheet and go into the international break on the back of two straight wins! #SCFC

4:52 p.m. - 3 October 2015

Share this post on

TwitterFacebookRead more about these links.

'The situation is getting worse'

Aston Villa 0-1 Stoke

Posted at17:53

Empics

Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood: "I am very disappointed, we needed to win the game at home to a team that we could have leapfrogged.

"We failed to capitalise and it was not good enough. I think a draw would have been a fair result, both teams were average.

"The situation is getting worse, it is alright saying ifs, buts and maybes, but we are not picking up the wins and that is why we are down near the bottom of the league.

"We are all in this together but as the manager I take all the responsibility.

"I will use the international break to get my players fitter because they are not fit enough yet to play the way I want them to play. For some of them it will be like a mini pre-season."

how do you want us to play you prat

There is the sound a desperate dead man walking.

if they're not fit enough to play the way he wants, why don't we see the way he wants us to play for 60-70 minutes each game?

we just get the same passive drivel of an excuse for football week in week out.

He Has no tactical nous, no plan b and no solutions.

time to go.

if they're not fit enough to play the way he wants, why don't we see the way he wants us to play for 60-70 minutes each game?

What amuses me is that the last 10 minutes was probably our best spell of the game.

• Like 3

Â