The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Time to go. Vieira in. 

He's the same as Tim for me. Never done anything to even be considered for the job

Brilliant coach, will be a brilliant manager. Bring an experience assistant with him.

Isnt that the same as what we have already?

Tim - apparently good coach.

Wilkins - experienced assistant.

I'd take Sean Dyche... Really excellent manager who didn't appear out of his depth as a PL manager at all... 

It actually saddens me to think there are managers out there who have grafted and deserve a chance to be in the Premier League and yet we lumped on a chancer who has talked his way into the job.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Why do we have to search in the tactically shallow end of the gene pool for a new manager?

Look abroad ffs Favre and Yakin are both available 

I am sure to my nuts, this is what we need. We have through to many English out of date managers who can't adapt to the Premier League.

Time to go. Vieira in. 

He's the same as Tim for me. Never done anything to even be considered for the job

Brilliant coach, will be a brilliant manager. Bring an experience assistant with him.

Isnt that the same as what we have already?

Tim - apparently good coach.

Wilkins - experienced assistant.

No. I understand what you are saying, it is risky given his lack of managerial experience. Vieira would be an upgrade on Sherwood though, and would fit with what the club are trying to achieve long term.

The thing is, I really don't think he has bought badly. Ayew looks promising, gestede is good if you play to his strengths, verretout and Gana look good, Richards probably our best player. Lescott I'm not a fan of but doesn't look fully fit.

The problem is he doesn't know what system to play to get the best out of them.

• Like 1

The Leicester result has defined his reign.

If he hadn't binned 3 points through his own incompetance, who knows where we would be now. 

A good away win and a team high on confidence can mask a manager's failings. I firmly believe even with Dim Tim we could have got some wind in our sails and pushed on.

We lost it though. So **** off Tim, clear out your locker.

• Like 1

Â