The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Agree with DC, whilst the consensus of opinion at the time will vary according to the result. Obviously following a win the more positive posters will be out in a greater number and vice versa, I haven't really noticed any one individual completely changing their views on a game by game basis.

I think its just emotions, we have been at a few points in the season where we can't see a way to survive relegation. A club like this should never be anywhere near relegation and can cause ott reactions.

• Like 2

love this guy, i honestly do. wasnt my first choice but i just like the way he conducts himself in interviews

better than mumbling lambert who i needed a interpreteur to undertsnad from all that mumbling

• Like 1

I am pretty convinced that we would be bottom now if Lambert was still in charge. Getting Sherwood in was a brave move that is so far paying off.

How many people thought that the board wouldn't have the sense or balls to sack Lambert? Just imagine if you were all right!

• Like 1

His tactics frustrate me and his substitutions often baffle me, but if he keeps getting results then frankly, who cares? We'll see what happens in the long term but I'm impressed with the results he's getting.

I've been reading this thread for a few weeks and tbh, half of you have all the strength of convition in your opinions as a strand of freshly cooked spaghetti, some of the calls for his head or "he's not the one" followed by "amazing" after we win, he's had what 10 games and no transfer windows? Absolutely embarrassing it has to be said, we win he's a genius, things don't go our way he's naive, incredible you're either reactionary little kids or this forum has an unusually high number of bipolar sufferes.

Welcome to modern internet based football

He's got us looking a threat going forward. You will always get points if you can score goals. I don't expect us to win every game, but it's nice to go to Tottenham, a team in which we never get anything from and take 3 points and keep a clean sheet.

• Like 2

His tactics frustrate me and his substitutions often baffle me, but if he keeps getting results then frankly, who cares? We'll see what happens in the long term but I'm impressed with the results he's getting.

"Just got to try and win football matches m8." ;)

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Â