The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

His tactics frustrate me and his substitutions often baffle me, but if he keeps getting results then frankly, who cares? We'll see what happens in the long term but I'm impressed with the results he's getting.

"Just got to try and win football matches m8." ;)

To be fair, his win ratio in second to none.

Anyone knocking this guy knows nothing.

Fantastic!

Great win today, and things have certainly improved since his appointment. However there are still certain area's of his management that I'm worried about and I think its unfair to say that anyone with reservations "no nothing about football"

Can't quite see what the reservations might be.

Gabby is playing like Gary Lineker.

Benteke is back to his best.

Cleverley looks like an England international again.

We're scoring goals.

Players are playing there best positions. (Injuries may affect this though)

Were in the semi finals

We were dead and buried before he came.

Why reservations?

• Like 2

Totally have to re-evaluate my win and stay up, lose and go down at QPR stance. Draw at QPR and win at Tottenham is all bets off! Awesome, way above expectation and is that back to 50% win ratio with Sherwood?

• Like 1

Totally have to re-evaluate my win and stay up, lose and go down at QPR stance. Draw at QPR and win at Tottenham is all bets off! Awesome, way above expectation and is that back to 50% win ratio with Sherwood?

Yes.

4-1-4

Still maintains a better record than alladyce, and looking the better prospect than pulis atm. :)

I'm still not totally pro Sherwood, but today I felt confident we would get something at WHL and if I'm honest, I've not felt confident about any game for the last 3yrs. And now I'm sure we will stay up after kind of accepting relegation.

Whether or not this guy will prove a success long term is still open to debate, but for dragging a sinking ship back to shore, for bringing a bit of entertainment back to our performance's, and for sticking to your word that 'if we do go down we will go down fighting'

Thank you Tim.

I'm still not totally pro Sherwood, but today I felt confident we would get something at WHL and if I'm honest, I've not felt confident about any game for the last 3yrs. And now I'm sure we will stay up after kind of accepting relegation.

Whether or not this guy will prove a success long term is still open to debate, but for dragging a sinking ship back to shore, for bringing a bit of entertainment back to our performance's, and for sticking to your word that 'if we do go down we will go down fighting'

Thank you Tim.

Spot on mate.

Â