Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

No animosity towards Sinclair at all. Nowhere near the worst player (or attitude) last season. Thought he could have done a job for us this season but obviously RDM doesn't think so. 

Anyway - I wish him the bast and hope he does well for Celtic.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 2

I remember early on he scored loads of goals in about three games and I thought "Here we go!" but ultimately he turned out not to be the Momma" and never achieved the position of my favourite SInclair.

tumblr_m9hjoherdZ1rngjk0o1_500.gif

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 8pints said:

I remember early on he scored loads of goals in about three games and I thought "Here we go!" but ultimately he turned out not to be the Momma" and never achieved the position of my favourite SInclair.

tumblr_m9hjoherdZ1rngjk0o1_500.gif

That's sure is one stretch of a joke, let alone an obscure reference ;)

Welcome back, by the way.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think he will get smashed all over the pitch once they realise what a wafter he is. Ultimately the standard is so poor that he'll do ok. 

Harsh. The likes of Gary Hooper and Leigh Griffiths will bang 63 in 93 and 52 in 72 respectively but Sinclair will get 'smashed all over the pitch'?

wilshere.jpg

Edited by Warnock

2 minutes ago, Warnock said:

Harsh. The likes of Gary Hooper and Leigh Griffiths will bang 63 in 93 and 52 in 72 respectively but Sinclair will get 'smashed all over the pitch'? 

I know Hooper isn't soft as shite. He's a much better player too.

I know the root of sod all about Griffiths to be fair. 

I used to rate Sinclair but his heart just isn't in the game anymore. A couple of kicks and he hides. I don't see that being much different in Scotland, though he must be better than he was for us, I think. 

Decent bit of business by us there.

No ill feeling towards Sinclair, after he got those 5 goals early on last season I thought we had made a rather crafty purchase. Sadly it didn't prove to be the case.

I'll always have a slight soft spot for him purely for this moment (apologies for the lack of sound and disgusting scenes following the strike)....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Is it just me who dosen't think she looks that great...well if you can look above her midriff!

I thought she looked much better when she was in Corrie years ago although she was only about 14 then....I'll leave it at that.

Might be a moot point but I think being with her took the hunger out of Sinclair for Football being a main priority for him.

Anyway glad he's gone, 16m for him, Clark and Gana, not bad chaps. 

I Google oogled her and I got a few photos of Geri Halliwell which was much better :rolleyes:

Good move all round, I think. Showed glimpses of being decent but way too anonymous most of the time. Think he'd do well in the Championship but no real loss.

Also, he should grow a 300-style beard and make his head look even more elongated.

Could have done a good job for us in the Championship, maybe, but way way too inconsistent IMO. 

I think part of RDM's job has to be to give the squad a new look, feel and dynamic. Shifting out players and bringing new faces who actually want to make a difference is crucial.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No ill feeling towards Sinclair, after he got those 5 goals early on last season I thought we had made a rather crafty purchase. Sadly it didn't prove to be the case.

I'll always have a slight soft spot for him purely for this moment (apologies for the lack of sound and disgusting scenes following the strike)....

'Back to the dark ages' - Mark Lawrenson you utter, utter cretin.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Haha that's me in the clip at 0:53. Cheers Sinclair for that at least lol 

Â