January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Why are we asuuming the Gil rumour is credible ? - not saying it isn't - but haven't seen any serious links ?

Has Trent denied yet? If he doesn't deny it there's hope. Until Trent says not happening I'll believe it

The links are coming from the press who are closest to Valencia (the club) so I'd say they're pretty strong personally

Allegedly that Jon Hope is a supposed football agent that was jailed under a pseudonym in 2003 for downloading things he shouldn't have relating to minors, if the daily record in Scotland is to be believed. Not going to post the link but it's there to be Google'd. Personally I've never heard of him until now.

Why are we asuuming the Gil rumour is credible ? - not saying it isn't - but haven't seen any serious links ?

Has Trent denied yet? If he doesn't deny it there's hope. Until Trent says not happening I'll believe it

Not this one I haven't.

Does this mean something is happening Trent :)

so another window were we are linked with more average midfielders, or foreign midfielders that we know will struggle to adapt to the league, and with our defenders being linked out with none being linked in

so another window were we are linked with more average midfielders, or foreign midfielders that we know will struggle to adapt to the league, and with our defenders being linked out with none being linked in

You're linked out with nothing linked in.

Not this one I haven't.

Edited by KJT123

Not this one I haven't.

Trent u little tease lol

Not this one I haven't.

PI3cLLn.gif

• Like 4

Not this one I haven't.

The carrot, as they say, is well and truly dangled!